IMG_5141 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_3896 (resized).jpeg
20240114_103307 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 7 years ago

A rare (for me) winner!

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#15 7 years ago
Quoted from AlexF: First time?

No, just the first time in a LONG while. I used to get the last row occasionally with a power flip. One day I just decided to snap it really, really fast (probably not good for the game, I know) and it went in! That 'strategy' worked real well for me, until I decided to back off and take it easy on the old girl. 60 years young this year!

#18 7 years ago

I think I may have known that...but I'll have to check that out again. I probably won't change mine though. The kids (and me!) like to win once in a while.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

3 years later
#285 4 years ago

Finally got my topper. My biggest Bass in 20 years trying. 6lb 1oz. (Northern WI fish! I know the Southern ones get bigger).

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
4 months later
#362 4 years ago

I ended up finding a Gulmite driver, but do not have the screws. I suppose the screws may be harder to find than the driver If anyone has screws to sell, pm me. 1, 2 or all 8. Any amount.
Also, if someone comes across a game where you need a driver (say for instance the game has just 1 or 2 gulmites left, and you wouldn’t mind selling) I could mail out the driver, pay for the screws etc.
Thanks

DDDA9C13-F35C-4ACE-AC41-6C1B766ABCE9 (resized).jpegDDDA9C13-F35C-4ACE-AC41-6C1B766ABCE9 (resized).jpeg
#376 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

There are gulmite screws on ebay that you could cut down in length. They look like a different finish though.

Those are 8s, wrong size head. Thank you though! I appreciate it.

3 weeks later
#411 4 years ago

Still looking for (now) 4 gulmite screws, size #10 of course. Let me know if anyone has extras to sell. Thanks

*It was mentioned here, or in another thread, that old Eprad drive-in movie speakers used #10 gulmites, but I can confirm those #10s actually have different threads. Close but no cigar.

1 month later
#428 4 years ago

Hey I'm in Middleton, a lot of the time anyway. I could pick up and store if anything like that's needed.

1 month later
#576 3 years ago

Yeah baby. Kudos to both.

4 months later
#668 3 years ago

Attached is a page from a book on Boulder Jct WI’s history. This is a watering hole I frequent. It’s called Headwaters now, and the original owner (Mickey) was big into coin-op. The copy has a mention of Skill Roll
I live on some of the land Mr Green previously owned.

4E3E7A30-62F6-4B73-802B-F0834B24AB22 (resized).jpeg4E3E7A30-62F6-4B73-802B-F0834B24AB22 (resized).jpeg

1 year later
#1044 2 years ago

I have the gulmite. Willing to loan anytime.
Also looking for #4 Gulmite screws! $

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider presqueisle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll?tu=presqueisle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.