IMG_5141 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_3896 (resized).jpeg
20240114_103307 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago

Going to be joining the club in a few weeks hopefully. I was finally able to find one of these bad boys and should be getting it delivered in the coming weeks. Really excited as this is such a cool game!

3 months later
#125 5 years ago

Just installed a repro backglass from BGResto and it looks great. Also got a 410! Skill Roll is awesome

IMG_20190419_195439 (resized).jpgIMG_20190419_195439 (resized).jpgIMG_20190419_220229 (resized).jpgIMG_20190419_220229 (resized).jpg
#130 5 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

Looks great!
Awesome score, too.

Thanks!

2 months later
#154 4 years ago

All I can say is that I got mine from BGResto and it is excellent.

5 months later
#354 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'm wrapping up a bunch of projects currently and am wondering what's next. Would love to take a shot at creating a reproduction Skill Roll! Who can send me documentation, artwork or a Playfield scan? Or just give me access to one around Chicago? I'll also be around Dallas and Orlando in January.

If you could essentially recreate that more modern one called skillshot that used quarters then it would be a massive hit on location. People would toss all kinds of money trying to best their own scores, get to the bottom and/or beat their friends scores

4 months later
#443 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I just installed a new plexi sheet, the old sheet had two small chunks out at the top two screws, otherwise does anyone have a need for an old one?[quoted image]

Did you get the Plexi sheet from eBay? Curious as mine isn't bad but I considered getting a new one. I didn't as someone locally got one and stated they had to modify it a fair amount to get it to fit / line up properly.

What was your experience?

1 week later
#525 3 years ago

I'm BA2124

1 month later
#555 3 years ago
Quoted from edward472:

Yeah, I'm working on fixing that.

Mine stopped holding the nickel as well when you beat the game. What's the fix? If possible, please post your fix with a few pics.

Thanks!

#557 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Mine stopped holding the nickel as well when you beat the game. What's the fix? If possible, please post your fix with a few pics.
Thanks!

Please let us know if your new plexi installs easily or if you end up having to adjust hole slots or mounting holes as I've heard from others.

For the issue of the nickel not being held upon beating the game, could anyone provide some guidance on what to look for to fix my issue of the nickel not being held once you beat the game?

11 months later
#870 2 years ago

I'd be surprised if those are still available

#884 2 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

2.5k for those is reasonable. They look decent other than the handles, which used to be a big problem but not anymore.
Things cost more than they used to.
4k+ possible per decent working machine now.

Agree that $4k+ for a decent, working skill roll given their rarity and the fact that plenty of folks are looking for them is the going rate I also agree that those don't look bad cosmetically and the handles are now obtainable. So long as they aren't missing critical parts, I feel like someone looking and not afraid of a project should snag those. These are not easy to find in any condition as anyone who has hunted for one can attest to.

2 weeks later
#926 2 years ago

For those of you that have LED'd your Skill Roll...which bulbs did you go with?

#930 2 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

coin taker frosted warm white - they are as close to incandescent I personally like. Yes, I tested all the others, everyone says, didn't like them. CT's go in all my stuff, unless its flipped, then it's comet or ebay.
https://cointaker.com/products/44-47-frosted
I did not convert the fluorescent to led, that stayed original with new parts.

I appreciate the recommendations!

3 months later
#994 2 years ago

That looks great! Thanks for posting regarding the stencils and providing the paint type and colors. I might restore my cab at some point!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider per3per3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll?tu=per3per3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.