3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 285 posts
  • 66 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by presqueisle
  • Topic is favorited by 20 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 115 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image (resized).jpg
    20190709_170202 (resized).jpg
    20190709_164043 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190922_181204 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1001 (resized).JPG
    DSCN6430 (resized).JPG
    IMG_7173 (resized).jpg
    20190907_174346 (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    710x528_28943239_15550166_1568173392 (resized).png
    screen-capture-3 (resized).png
    screen-capture-5 (resized).png
    screen-capture-6 (resized).png
    20190907_174409 (resized).jpg
    8BAB511E-13F1-434D-A7A5-8DE2398F834F (resized).jpeg
    E169288E-4016-4101-A09E-36B75E06FA0B (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gundam_pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 3 years ago

Mike Pacak has them. His pinside name is mikepin.

#10 3 years ago

tim you should just come play mine

454530-i.jpg

3 years later
    #63 9 months ago

Love the skill derby there.

1 week later
    #90 9 months ago

I have a Non-working Skill Parade that does not have a glass for sale $500

Parade 1 (resized).jpgParade 2 (resized).jpgParade 3 (resized).jpgParade 4 (resized).jpgParade 5 (resized).jpgParade 6 (resized).jpgParade 7 (resized).jpg
    #92 9 months ago
    Quoted from dave2236:

Gundam Pilot, you have a Dozer too! I bought mine 15 years ago from Sturgeon Bay, WI and that game gets played the most at parties.
    The only issue I have is the stupid scoring mechanism that I cannot get working correctly no matter how many times I take it apart, clean it, or swap out parts.
    If yours works would you consider folding the back down and taking some pictures of scoring mechanism...I may be missing a spring or pieces, but since there are very few out there it is nearly impossible to get help with fixing them.
    I also don't have the 8 track player with mine, but the wiring is still in the cabinet for it if I every wanted to track one down.

Shoot me a PM with your phone number. I can certainly help you.

#93 9 months ago
    Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Shoot me a PM with your phone number. I can certainly help you.

I have a cubic Ass-ton of EM arcade machines. Its what I do other than Pinball.

5 months later
    #151 4 months ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Parts game[quoted image]

As long as the internals are all there, it should be worth putting it back together. I know someone re-did the handles. so those are available.

3 weeks later
    #170 3 months ago

What are reproduction glasses selling for nowadays? I have a glass that I laserjet printed and can certainly burn off a few more for pinsiders. Especially considering CLE-Pin is only a month and a half away

#173 3 months ago
    Quoted from tstone:

Of course that's right, no argument.
    But if one is better than another, I'd like to know that when I'm buying to see if any price difference makes sense to me.
    It's like if I have a nasty rotten molded apple at home. When I get to the store, I see 2 apples there for the same price...both much better than mine, but one better than the other...obviously I'm going to buy the better one.
    BTW, I like your original glass. It doesn't seem to have much flaking. I'd rather have a slightly worn original than a perfect reproduction. I only resort to repros when my originals are horrible. If you're near me and interested in a trade, feel free to PM me.

About 300 shipped (240-ish +60-ish)

Gross. I should sell a bunch of these things. for $200 and be done with it.

1 month later
    #187 52 days ago

My Skill Roll will be at CLE-Pin

#207 46 days ago

There will be a Skill Roll on the free play floor at CLE-Pin this year.

#210 46 days ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

How do you free play

There is no freeplay. I set out about $20 of nickels for people to play with. Its an honor system. Do people walk away with nickels? Yeah. But its part of the show experience. I like to bring rare and popular games. So games like Skill Roll, Williams Ringer, Ice Cold Beer, Slugfest, but also rare pins like Capcom Pinball Magic, Alvin G Mystery Castle, Gottlieb Diamond Lady, Have a couple EM arcades in there too like Midway Sea Devil, and Williams Match Race (1 of 4 made).

Either way its all for the show.

#217 46 days ago
    Quoted from ryan1234:

Thank you
    Rare machines are fun to see at shows.

Yeah rare machines are pretty much 2/3 of my collection. So I enjoy sharing with people that just dont have an opportunity to play them since they never show up at shows.

Quoted from northvibe:

I was joking, but figured you'd have to do a bin of nickels. LOVE seeing these types of games at shows! Thank you for bringing them! I remember playing my first Ice Cold Beer at MGC. Only regret was not buying one at such a low price

Yeah I know. ICB used to be so attainable. Now the game is stupid money.

Quoted from cait001:

same. Do some people walk away with nickels and dimes? Sure, it happens. But at the end of the show it's just a couple of bucks and hundreds have played these amazing machines.

Yeah I typically walk away with about $5 less every show. I figure I lose it between kids, or someone desperate needing $0.35 more for a hot dog.

#223 45 days ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I haven't investigated yet, but a buddy tried two nickels and it tilted. Then tried it again and it tilted again. Is this normal operation? If so, a great way to deter that behavior.

I guarantee. mind you this is a guarantee......... You have a bad fuse holder on the back door. I have had 3 skill rolls, and all 3 did the same thing. Its always been the fuse holder, cold solder, broken solder, bad holder. Just replace it. Its a 4 fuse assembly.

#224 45 days ago

Also set up for CLE-Pin. Some late night tweaking to make this hame brutal as hell.

E169288E-4016-4101-A09E-36B75E06FA0B (resized).jpeg
    #254 39 days ago
    Quoted from wolverinetuner:

Thank you so much for bringing your Skill Roll to CLE-Pin, gundam_pilot_ . I’m not the best at it, but I always have fun trying when I can. My best score was 190 on yours, my wife did better, 200! I try to play it at VFW whenever I’m there, too.

Absolutely! I am glad you and everyone at the show enjoyed it

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Great American Pinball
    $ 25.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Flashinstinct
    $ 5.00
    $ 60.00
    Gameroom - Decorations
    The Pinball Vault
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 64.00
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Boards
    PinSound Plus Out of stock
    PinSound
    € 59.80
    Lighting - Backbox
    Freddys Pinball Paradise
    $ 96.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 130.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Rods Mods
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 7,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA
    $ 6,995.00
    Pinball Machine
    Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
    $ 248.85
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    PinWoofer
    € 8.10
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 19.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    $ 18.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gundam_pilot_.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside