IMG_5141 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_3896 (resized).jpeg
20240114_103307 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#291 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

Joining the club!
[quoted image]
In need of marquees/glasses for skill Roll and skill parade.
Skill Roll also has a cracked inner plastic sheet. Has anyone ever made a fresh one with a CNC router?
Also need one handle for skill parade...

Man I can never join the club. congrats. I've got money earmarked for a Skill Roll if I ever find one for sale.

1 week later
#342 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

WTB a Skill Roll in case one shakes loose

Don't we all

1 month later
#361 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

I have worked with a machinist to make reproduction handles and shaft assemblies. The handles are machined aluminum and the shafts are steel. They are connected by a roll pin instead of a gulmite screw. The handle and shaft must be replaced together, as the repro handles and shaft cannot work with a factory handle or factory shaft. These will bolt up to the factory inner handle flicking arm, so your machine needs to have those complete assemblies. The asembled handle/shaft reproductions are available for $50 each and the handle will come with a machined aluminum finish. I will leave the chroming or polishing duties to the buyer. The pictures shown are after the aluminum handles have been polished. The machine on the left is factory, the machine on the right has reproduction handles/shafts. Lead time will likely be 3-4 weeks based on the machinists schedule, and the orders will be batched together to make minimum order sizes. PM if you're interested.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

You've got 2 Skill Rolls! Some of us don't even have one. Excellent job on the handles though.

2 weeks later
#377 4 years ago

I went to the Pinball Hall of Fame this weekend hoping to see and play one of these. Unfortunately, the one they had is gone. One of the guys working there told me they had to pull it. Too many coins were getting stuck and it was more trouble than it was worth to keep it in rotation

#380 4 years ago
Quoted from Shawn1976:

Do they sell them if they take it off the floor?

That was the first question out of my mouth, and the answer is no.

#384 4 years ago
Quoted from Dayhuff:

I can see that, it's unfortunate really but it can easily happen and does when people don't understand how the game works. One thing you have to be sure of is to have nice, clean and new nickels for the game because old used nickels will get stuck from them having dirt or gum stuck to them or if there gouged in any way. I have a sign on mine that says "only one nickel at a time" but apparently people don't see it and then try and put as many nickels in it as they can and it either jams up the coin mech or it "confuses" the machine when they get more then one nickel in play at the same time. It's amazing and never seizes to amaze me at every party and I always expect the machine to go down several times in a 12 hour period and I'm only lucky if I can fix it during the annual party as it gets very crowded with people and it can take a little time to get it worked out and put back together but I can usually get it within a few minutes...., it just depends.
John[quoted image]

I was bummed, but completely understood. The dream is to own one, but if that doesn't happen I at least wanted to get a few games in on one

#394 4 years ago

I've gotten crazy and offered $3,000, my first born son, and my right nut. Guy passed saying my son was too loud. I've got to talk to the wife about making another quieter child.

#399 4 years ago
Quoted from CyberNinja24:

Haha!!
Solid effort

In hindsight, I should have offered more

2 weeks later
#405 4 years ago

Room for one more ? Wont be at the house for a few weeks

88081038_2421160948133942_1855844772917280768_n (resized).jpg88081038_2421160948133942_1855844772917280768_n (resized).jpg
#408 4 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

you beat me to that by 2 min - damn good price - use it well

Yeah I thought the price was a mistake, but I wasn't taking the time to ask any questions.. Quite a few guys messaged me with some serious offers.

#410 4 years ago
Quoted from cait001:

where was it posted?

CoinOp Amusements on Facebook

1 week later
#412 4 years ago

Do you NEED a gulmite driver if you own one of these? Im trying to figure out if there is a good reason to justify the purchase one of these stupid expensive drivers?

#414 4 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

No. You need the driver to take the handle off the shaft, but you can also leave them together and take the shaft+handle out of the machine with a normal socket from the inside.

Awesome. Thank you. That's what I was hoping to hear after seeing the prices on a #10 gumlite.

#420 4 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Social isolation project - can someone please provide the dimensions of the cabinet itself (not the hard wood bezel on the front)?
Thanks![quoted image]

If no one gets to you first, as soon as mine is here, I'll get you measurements and anything else you need. But unfortunately it's stuck where it is until Bob Cunningham starts up his route again.

2 weeks later
#425 4 years ago

I got Mopar decal in today. Crisp graphics and the colors are spot on. He should sell them to CPR Can't wait to install it.

2 weeks later
#427 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

There's a Skill Roll on ebay right now (ebay.com link » Bally Skill Roll)
It has a really weird all red bezel glass...is this homemade or an original variant?

Of course it's in Wisconsin. I've seen the red backglass on a couple of games. Curious to see how high it goes.

#442 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Missed the one near Chicago this weekend, never thought it would happen
[quoted image]

Three for sale within the same week. Crazy....

#448 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I didn't see any others, all on FB? What did they sell for?

One on Ebay, it's sitting at $2,000. One just got bought by PBEarwood a couple of posts up. And the one you posted makes 3.

#466 3 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Those aren't in the factory spot, but they are easier to read from there if you are the operator!

Smart

#475 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

The machine on ebay has gotten cheaper and cheaper today, as there have been 2 bid retractions.
I wonder what's going on there...seems odd...

I saw that. Weird

#477 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

shill bidding?

Probably. I thought demand for this game would have already driven the price higher. But I don't know if I'd buy one with only 2 pics without checking it out first.

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from homegameroom:

Wow!![quoted image]

Dang. Never thought it would get there.

#518 3 years ago

Anyone here scoop this one up?

94996356_10222684187955031_2292782885544919040_o (resized).jpg94996356_10222684187955031_2292782885544919040_o (resized).jpg
4 weeks later
#546 3 years ago

My skill roll finally got delivered! It missing the florescent bulb starter. Ive replaced ballasts but not starters. Would one of you be kind enough to drop a link to the one I need? Also, I know repros have been made but if anyone has 1 handle laying around, PM me. The replacement I have works but I'd like to have an original. Thanks in advance

#548 3 years ago
Quoted from gutz:

Heres my reply copied from a different forum: Its a 13 watt t5 bulb (5/8" diameter). The length is 21". Replacements are available at walmart, bring your old one along and match it up. The starter needs to be an fs-4, I find those locally at Lowes.

Thank you sir. Hope there isn't too much difference in bulbs. Mines MIA

#550 3 years ago

Got it. Thanks guys!

IMG_20200605_213501 (resized).jpgIMG_20200605_213501 (resized).jpg
#554 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

The star is lit, but there's no nickel at the bottom...

Yeah, I'm working on fixing that.

#556 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Mine stopped holding the nickel as well when you beat the game. What's the fix? If possible, please post your fix with a few pics.
Thanks!

The problem isn't the lockout plunger. I got to the bottom yesterday and it held my nickel. My issue is the black foam on the lightboard is rotted and missing on that side. The light from the bulbs behind the Skill Roll logo is bleeding down making the star look lit. I'm planning on removing the whole playfield, flipper shafts, etc this week when my new inner plexi is delivered and applying new foam and trying to get those stupid f**king light sockets to light consistently.

#558 3 years ago
Quoted from per3per3:

Please let us know if your new plexi installs easily or if you end up having to adjust hole slots or mounting holes as I've heard from others.
For the issue of the nickel not being held upon beating the game, could anyone provide some guidance on what to look for to fix my issue of the nickel not being held once you beat the game?

Will do. I removed my existing plexi to give the playfield a quick wipe down. It looked great. Then i put the plexi back on and it looks like trash. Nickel trails and dirt are ground into the plexi and its yellow from nicotine. So your plunger isn't coming forward at the start of every game?

#562 3 years ago

Just did a pinball life order last week

#573 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

One looks cut down?

Yeah. Left on is missing a few inches.

#575 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Got my Skill Roll back yesterday. Owned this one since 2006. Sold it to a friend last Summer and he was kind enough to sell it back to me.
[quoted image]

Bet you won't be selling it again!

#582 3 years ago

Quick question, is the kick plate at the bottom originally black or the same color as the cabinet? I've seen both. I'm stripping off the custom paint job someone did to my cabinet to get to the original paint and I don't want to strip off the black paint if it's original.

1 month later
#600 3 years ago
Quoted from 6t8fbirds:

Hi, I am new to pinside and am needing some help with my Skill Roll machine. It was missing the top header board above front glass and coin box. Could someone give them the length, width, and thickness of the header board? What type of wood should the header board be? Could someone give me the length, width, and height of the coin box as well as some pictures so I can try and duplicate it the best I can. Thank, Rustin

115833351_754019225353211_7145182860289725936_n (resized).jpg115833351_754019225353211_7145182860289725936_n (resized).jpg115965186_281886303100884_112794169035489012_n (resized).jpg115965186_281886303100884_112794169035489012_n (resized).jpg115826981_904061820086352_2754755237714889364_n (resized).jpg115826981_904061820086352_2754755237714889364_n (resized).jpg115884984_286374109337161_3994055983500616043_n (resized).jpg115884984_286374109337161_3994055983500616043_n (resized).jpg115905947_281239989808651_6886777177933908040_n (resized).jpg115905947_281239989808651_6886777177933908040_n (resized).jpg
#604 3 years ago

My money is on douglas fir.

#608 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I’ll snap a pic of my top header part tonight.
Last night and this am, I spent installing new bulb sockets. The cheap $50 amazon upholstery nailer worked pretty well. The 2” nose is almost necessary
[quoted image]
EDIT:
Is anyone interested in the stock bulb sockets?

Never hurts to have extras

1 week later
#616 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Can anyone provide some dimensions/sketches/photos of the coin acceptor on top? I'm looking to model up a reproduction for 3d printing/milling for my remake project. Thanks in advance!

I can get you what you need tomorrow. PM with what exactly you need

#618 3 years ago

Awesome. Thank you

1 week later
#622 3 years ago

Weird all the guides being bare metal. The openings don't seem an closer if it's a penny version.

#626 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Wow, how do these keep popping up? And how do people not Google it and see how much one of us nerds would pay for it.
And how do they basically all come from Wisconsin?!
I imagine as it was a skill based game where a free beer was often rewarded, paired with bar culture in Wisconsin - that's that. It's still common for Wisconsin bars to have psuedo gambling games e.g. Shake of the Day.

Always Wisconsin

1 month later
#645 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

23% Buyers Premium!!!!

That's the only thing I saw. I'm assuming there is also taxes on top of that

#647 3 years ago

Is it just me or does it look repainted? Mine is much lighter colored but I thought maybe it could just be the pictures. I'm guessing $4,000

2 weeks later
#666 3 years ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Skill Roll just migrated to my office last weekend. I have had it since 2006. It's spent time and in 4 different rooms in my house. And even went out to visit O-din in California for part of 2019-2020. Getting a coin-op game displayed upstairs takes a special machine.
[quoted image]

It's so small it fits pretty much anywhere. That's one of the big reasons I like it. I won't ever not have enough room for it. If you have room for a book shelf, you have room for a Skill Roll. I had to take mine out of the background of my video conference calls though because people kept asking about it.

2 weeks later
#669 3 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Attached is a page from a book on Boulder Jct WI’s history. This is a watering hole I frequent. It’s called Headwaters now, and the original owner (Mickey) was big into coin-op. The copy has a mention of Skill Roll
I live on some of the land Mr Green previously owned.
[quoted image]

It would be the last of my machines to go too.

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

Ok, so finally getting my skill roll working.
When you drop a nickel in. The reels go, but what should the game be doing?
I'm going to clean all the switches and then start troubleshooting. Not sure if the manual states how it should function?

When you drop a nickel, the score and row counter should reset and the bottom solenoid that stops the nickel at the bottom should pull in and then release. That's it.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from Trizel:

Dang another sale 1800$
Skills rolls are changing hands these days.[quoted image]

I had tried to get that from him awhile back and he wasn't ready to let it go. But it was converted to quarters

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

I believe that's just swapping out the mech, no?

You have to cut down some of the metal track pieces to accommodate the quarter and widen the slot in the top of the cabinet.

#690 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

There's one on ebay.
Needs a lot of help, but hey...it's available!
ebay.com link

Inside looks good though. Slap some handles on it and you're good to go. Id bid if it wasn't so far away

#697 3 years ago

If someone does buy it here and wants to sell those OG handles, I need one

#706 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

The video of the guy trying to play it is both perversely amusing and hard to watch. It's like one of those hairless dogs.
Auction ending tomorrow morning. $800ish right now. I value it around $1000 given how rough it is but opinions will vary greatly.

Sold $900. Not bad

3 weeks later
#715 3 years ago

Ill take all the $400 skill rolls I can buy.

#722 3 years ago

Nice. Looks like the original paint is still there. Strip that nasty brown paint. CPR glass?

#724 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Original glass
Any suggestions on the best way to strip off the brown paint without damaging the original paint?

If its latex paint, denatured alcohol will take it off

#726 3 years ago
Quoted from tstone:

The glass doesn't look original to me.
Here are a few reasons I Say that:
1) The blue horizontal stripes should meet yellow in the center. Yours is completely missing this yellow border around the orange.
2) There should be a blue strip behind the 10,20,30 etc numbers. Yours is missing it.
3) You're also missing the blue outline to the left of the 100 and to the right of the 400.
4) The large red "Bally Skill-Roll" letters in the top right should be outlined in black. Yours does not appear to have this outline. Hard to tell though.
4) The blue stripes on your are too dark.
5) Other than finding a NIB Skill Roll, I think finding a perfect glass is pretty much impossible.
Check the repro glass a couple posts above for reference.

I thought to myself if that was an original back glass it was hands down the nicest I've ever seen

#733 3 years ago

What size fuse goes in there?[quoted image]

No fuse goes there

#741 3 years ago

Update on the glass...it’s not glass. It’s a sheet of plexi with a decal affixed. When the marquee lights are on, even with LED bulbs installed, the decal is too thick to let the light through.
Since CPR is having the end of year sale, I’m going to order one from them.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Id definitely get Mopar's decal if he's still selling them and get a piece of glass cut. Much cheaper than CPR, and Mopar's colors are better in my opinion than CPR

2 weeks later
#768 3 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

two part question here.
The ends of wires are old and oxidized, solder isn't sticking well, do you rub them with naptha or isopro alcohol to clean them up ? I'd rather not cut/trim and strip as there isn't much slack.
This wire is hanging off my score unit and i'm trying to find the wire on the schematics, it is "all black" from what I can see and I don't see an all black on a switch/disc on the schematics but I also suck at EM stuff. Thoughts?
[quoted image][quoted image]

First question, sand it. The wire has oxidized that's why the solder isn't sticking.

Second question, how many wires are coming off the coil on that stepper. There should be 2 black wires and and orange wire coming off of it

#779 3 years ago

After many months of posts and wanted ads, I finally got a original spare handle to replace the one I'm missing from a very generous person. Maybe now I can hit that darn 70 point.

PXL_20210114_205301070 (resized).jpgPXL_20210114_205301070 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210114_205308674 (resized).jpgPXL_20210114_205308674 (resized).jpg
PXL_20210114_210055917 (resized).jpgPXL_20210114_210055917 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#781 3 years ago

I can’t find the answer in the thread, and I am hoping someone can help...I ordered a new cord from Marco and about to install, but the metal connector/bracket(?) looks to be in bad shape. Is it salvageable? Is there a better replacement/upgrade?
Here are some pics of the piece I am referencing, plus some others of my progress.
I tried some denatured alcohol on the side to get the brown paint off. It was a lot of work for a little paint removed. I’m guessing the original paint was in bad enough shape to begin with, thus the brown paint. I’m torn between just getting it back together and playable, leaving it brown, or full cabinet restoration and repaint. Has anyone who’s repainted their cabinets have any words of wisdom?
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

This guy is repainting his
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll-restore-

3 weeks later
#807 3 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

If someone were to sell theirs, What do you guys think real value on one in fair market? Working example, from a collection.

I think someone could easily get $2,500 - $3,000.

#812 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

I would assume maybe a handful? I am sure Bally did send some out as prototypes/test pieces to see if there was any interest. Best guess would be somewhere hidden in the midwest? Or possibly destroyed?

Just like most Skill Rolls, they are probably in Wisconsin

3 weeks later
#829 3 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Wow, almost makes it hard to keep mine.

I'm right there with you

2 months later
#873 2 years ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I know people are looking for one. This is something I saw today.
[quoted image]

The one with the lights has some crazy wiring hacks i.e. extra stepper, bell, and lots of wires

#881 2 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

2.5k per machine as is unrestored seems pretty steep. What do these things go for all done realistically? I would think 3k is pretty much it for a Skill Roll? Most younger collectors don't seem to have much affection for the older stuff these days. The latest releases seem to get all of the love. Older games in my experience have a dwindling base of interest among those under 50 or so.

I saw one recently go for $4000

2 weeks later
#927 2 years ago
Quoted from Trizel:

Damn this looks good [quoted image]

Yes. Cant wait to get them. Maybe they help me light that damn star

1 week later
#946 2 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

No, it doesn't work. A good bit of it is modified. (It starts with the fact that the coin mech is specifically for Pirate Pete's tokens. Fortunately, there were some old tokens stuck in the game.) A replay unit was wired into the game in order to save game state across games. (This is a bit of speculation based on the instructions on the lights on top). The object of the game was to light the top lights. Achieving certain scores would light one of the top lights. I think the game ended upon lighting on of the lights. Toss in another token and you are working on the next light. My assumption was that once all lights were lit, you won something (tickets, maybe? although no ticket dispenser) It has a variety of anti-cheat devices wired in and things moved around. I removed all the extraneous stuff because it is hard enough for me to trouble shoot a game that is stock. But this is a unicorn meaning that there is no schematic for this game nor is there anyone that could look at their game and help me figure it out the intent of the wiring in this one. I figure it is better to work towards restoring the game to a known state. A couple items are easy to figure out (e.g. the 8th row counter was moved down below where the coin box is). But some stuff...I mean, look at those last pics, an extraneous lock relay with a piece of cardboard stuffed in it!!! is 'what the hell is this supposed to do'?
That's why I'm hoping for some more detailed pics.

PM me your email and what you need pictures of and Ill get them to you. I took a ton when I tore mine down

2 weeks later
#954 2 years ago
Quoted from Trizel:

If anyone has a machine where the counters were moved to the coin box and they work. Can you take some wiring pictures and share them with me? Currently mine is not wired up correctly. Msg me for email if needed. Thanks [quoted image]

Wouldn't the wiring be the same even if they aren't moved? I can shoot you pics of how they are wired in the backbox

#958 2 years ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

No need for coil info, however, whenever it is convenient for you, if you can get some pics and dimensions on the bracket and plunger that would be great. No rush at all.
Thanks

The coil one mine says 184152. I emailed you dimension pics of the whole assembly. Gave me a reason to break out the good ruler.

3 months later
#1030 2 years ago

This weekend I was rearranging the room I keep my game in, and found out it fits under the angled ceiling portion of the room. I can never use the excuse I don't have room for it to justify selling it.

PXL_20211018_155017436 (resized).jpgPXL_20211018_155017436 (resized).jpg
8 months later
#1072 1 year ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Trust me, there was part of me thinking I should have one upstairs and one down stairs.

Listen to that part of you

2 months later
#1096 1 year ago
Quoted from Chris920:

Only one has a good spline that interlock'swith the shaft.

Are you sure the gulmite screws don't need to be tightened?

4 weeks later
#1106 1 year ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I thought someone, trizel?, had a set?

Yep. He had some made. I bought them

1 month later
#1156 1 year ago

Getting lively in here. I got lucky on the one I bought as it was seriously undervalued. Mine is complete and working and if I needed to sell it, Id put $5,000 tag on it and go from there. There will be people that argue it can't be worth close to a new Stern price, but they are still making new Sterns

#1160 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

In Wisconsin we have to stack the two deep just to have room for them all.
[quoted image]

You should squeeze yourself between them to stay warm

#1162 1 year ago
Quoted from cait001:

Please remember that the Skill Roll prices peaked during the lockdown, as did everything pinball related. As the tides ebbs, I certainly expect the same for the priciest of skill rolls

I sure hope so. I'd love to buy a reasonably priced pin again

#1164 1 year ago

Been a long time since this has happened

PXL_20221126_185516064 (resized).jpgPXL_20221126_185516064 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#1166 1 year ago
Quoted from DudebroWTF:

I have not sold my Skill Roll yet. I think I will be posting it on ebay next week.
And to provide some non-sale content in this thread. My Skill Roll was missing the original coin chute cover panel. At some point, someone double sided taped a piece of plywood in there. luckily I was able to remove that with no trace. I designed and had an exact replica made using pre-galv steel (also like the original). If anyone needs one, I could probably have some more made.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Very nice

#1186 1 year ago
Quoted from Oldgoat:

A big part of the allure is the fast game play. For example, I have a WOZ, everyone loves it, myself included but if you don't have at least twenty minutes to spare, it's not worth starting. Now, it's not like most, or even very many games take over 20 minutes to play but if you are really humming along, it can easily take that long to play a game. With Skill Roll...got a minute? You can play a game. And that also makes it so addicting, because you always feel like you have enough time to drop another nickel in. Next thing you know, you've just spent twenty minutes playing the damn thing. Add to that the concept is so simple, no fancy rules, no special skills needed. Just flick the damn thing and all the while staring at that damn 70 gobble hole sitting there mocking me. When you finally clear it, if you are like me, you are so happy, you lose all focus and end up getting sucked into an 80 hole (even though that last row is much much easier).
Damn game!

And it fits damn near anywhere

3 months later
#1215 1 year ago
Quoted from tstone:

Next time it'll be more.
Seemed crazy when I bought mine for 2500.
Supply, demand...

Dang. Not a bad deal

#1217 1 year ago

Guess it's selling season

Screenshot_20230324-104513 (resized).pngScreenshot_20230324-104513 (resized).png
#1222 1 year ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

Thanks, just bought it!
B

I'm so happy for you! Welcome to the club

#1236 1 year ago
Quoted from ZooDude:

sheesh, hard to decide. Looking at that pic of Beachpickles CPR has me worried, that looks awful and I'd have to spend hours modifying it if mine looked like that.
Northvibe, did you buy yours recently?
Thanks for taking the time to respond gents, much appreciated, really looking forward to having this all working 100% and looking good.
B

Just get a piece of glass cut and see if Mopar still has some decals left.

6 months later
#1269 6 months ago
Quoted from cfh:

have a cosmetically challenged skill roll, brighton MI. pick up only. here's a video of it working. email [email protected]

Very restorable!

2 months later
#1317 3 months ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:I would agree with this more. The next level cannot score unless the previous level scored. If a switch doesn't register, the game wont progress because its still waiting for the switch to engage on any point value from the level before. In essence level two can't score unless level one scored.
I also have experienced people burning through the levels so quickly, that the motor is still spinning in the backbox while the switch engages. At that point the game misses the row completely. If someone's just trying to get to the bottom, and max-tension flicks as fast as possible to get down there, this occurs. It happens very commonly. Especially after 30 or so missed attempts and a lot of frustration.

^This. People play too fast on mine all the time and think they broke it.

1 month later
#1358 40 days ago
Quoted from BeachPickle:

Yeah, I’ve learned my lesson to silence my notifications the days of those auctions, or it’ll be buzzing every 10 minutes telling me a watched item is coming up for bid. Some absolute amazing stuff in there.
Sometimes I’ll tune in live and watch the prices in disbelief.. my girlfriend will issue her default “that’s crazy” countless times without looking up from whatever she’s doing as I holler how high something just closed at.

Some of their bids seem unreal. I wonder how much of a cut the owner of the item being auction gets

1 month later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edward472.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll?tu=edward472 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.