IMG_5141 (resized).jpeg
Capture (resized).JPG
IMG_3896 (resized).jpeg
20240114_103307 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmiller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 5 years ago

Is anyone selling just the decal for the front glass?

I'd like a new one, but shipping would be a killer. Thanks

1 month later
#117 5 years ago

It does seem crazy that you can't buy the artwork rolled up in a cardboard tube and apply it to your own piece of glass instead of having to buy (and more importantly pay for shipping) on the whole thing.

#123 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

That's what I had done and placed it on the bottom of the original glass, and then scraped off
the original flaking art work. One other collector asked, so I had another made.
It's like a decal on 3 layers of vinyl and applies to the backside of the glass..

If you ever feel like doing another one, please let me know and I'll buy it.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Okay, I'll get in contact with my Graphic Designer. Maybe can have one done in a couple of weeks.
Whatever it cost me will be your cost. You'll be happy with the price..

Thank you very much! Just send me a PM when you know something and we'll go from there.

#142 5 years ago

I once read a post somewhere from a guy who had converted his Skill Roll to quarters and still had it out on location where it was earning about $100 month.

I can't find the thread anymore, but if he's on here and sees this I'd love to see photos of the machine.

2 months later
#169 4 years ago

I think we're worrying about this too much, certainly more than Bally ever did. I never studied mine before, but now that I look, the quality of the silkscreening is beyond horrible. If you look at the photo below, my original is way out of register, and my silver lines are so crooked they disappear halfway across. Look how the right side bottom line disappears almost immediately, and on the left side the top line is almost 1/4". And its not just the lines, everything is off.

My point is, no matter who you get the reproduction from it's almost certainly going to be better looking than the original.

IMG_0911 (resized).jpgIMG_0911 (resized).jpgIMG_0914 (resized).jpgIMG_0914 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cjmiller.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll?tu=cjmiller and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.