(Topic ID: 252579)

Bally Skill Roll (Project) Picture Heavy!

By Shawn1976

4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by brobra
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7211 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7209 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7207 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7206 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7204 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7205 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7200 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7199 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7203 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7202 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7201 (resized).jpg
    IMG_7198 (resized).jpg
    #1 4 years ago

Hello fellow Pinsider's.
    Up for sale is a project Bally Skill Roll arcade.
    The game is not currently complete, so due to the missing parts I'm listing the game as a project game.
    Here is a list of all the pros and cons off the game:
    Pros:
    Complete cabinet
    Original front bezel glass
    Original playfield
    Cabinet wiring and electrical are all there
    Original playfield and internal wiring
    Original front metal shelf
    Installed a new fuse block

Cons:
    All of the handles are missing
    All of the handle gears are rusted and need to be overhauled
    Missing half of the leaf switch sensors for the targets
    Playfield has a few of the metal tracks missing
    The cabinet looks to have been repainted
    Missing the front nickel plate
    Internal pan that prevents nickels from falling inside the game is missing

Also throwing in a few used internal plastic playfields, a second original flaking front bezel and some reproduction info cards that were placed on the front and back of the game.

I'm asking for $1200 or best offer for the project.

I will also have this posted on KLOV, so if your interested please let me know.
    Thanks.

IMG_7198 (resized).jpgIMG_7198 (resized).jpgIMG_7201 (resized).jpgIMG_7201 (resized).jpgIMG_7202 (resized).jpgIMG_7202 (resized).jpgIMG_7203 (resized).jpgIMG_7203 (resized).jpgIMG_7199 (resized).jpgIMG_7199 (resized).jpgIMG_7200 (resized).jpgIMG_7200 (resized).jpgIMG_7204 (resized).jpgIMG_7204 (resized).jpgIMG_7205 (resized).jpgIMG_7205 (resized).jpgIMG_7206 (resized).jpgIMG_7206 (resized).jpgIMG_7207 (resized).jpgIMG_7207 (resized).jpgIMG_7209 (resized).jpgIMG_7209 (resized).jpgIMG_7211 (resized).jpgIMG_7211 (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Man what a fun project. Wish you were closer! should go fast.

#3 4 years ago

The cabinet certainly has been repainted. The rear legs and front lower piece are not factory, and the interior blocking is not factory. It is missing at least three flicking arms (where the shafts are missing). It looks to be missing all 8 of the spring assemblies too. It is missing the two metal deflectors that protect the switches inside the catch pan area from coin hits. It appears to be missing the plunger on the coil that keeps the winning nickel on the playfield.

#4 4 years ago

That's too bad to see this game in that shape. With it being a parts machine, there is a lot of the *key* parts missing that are hard to find. I think your are priced too strong on this....GLWS or trade

#5 4 years ago

As mentioned above I’m open to offers.
    If you think I’m too high shoot me an offer.

Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

That's too bad to see this game in that shape. With it being a parts machine, there is a lot of the *key* parts missing that are hard to find. I think your are priced too strong on this....GLWS or trade

1 week later
    #6 4 years ago

Pricing to $1000 or best offer.

#7 4 years ago

I love weirdo EM games, and challenging projects missing unobtanium parts. Tempting.

1 month later
    #8 4 years ago

This is now sold.

4 months later
    #9 4 years ago

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll-project-picture-heavy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.