(Topic ID: 197057)

Bally Skill Roll price check

By ryan1234

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0717 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6266 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 6 years ago

I sold the Skill Roll penny version (and the Skill Derby) shown above. It would take a penny or a dime. The playfield and play seemed the same as the nickel version I once owned. I think an operator just changed the coin entry to a penny. Could have been ordered from the factory like that too I suppose.

I also own the Skill Shot SS version linked above. I bought two of them about 10 years ago. Sold one to a guy in Norway. Still have the one shown. I have never seen another one. Fun game with speech. There is a really, really bad video of the game in action at the end of the IPDB listing.

The Skill Derby pictured above is supposed to be the rarer version without the flashing odds and replay register. Not as much fun as the replay version though. And no "Skill" involved either. At least the Skill Roll has some skill involved.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dennisdodel.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll-price-check?tu=dennisdodel and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.