(Topic ID: 197057)

Bally Skill Roll price check

By ryan1234

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0717 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6266 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

The last one I saw for sale on Ebay sold for $1500 with a BIN. It was about the same condition as you describe. I'm not saying that is standard pricing necessarily but these seem to get harder to find every year.

#16 6 years ago
    Quoted from presqueisle:

Anyone know of the 1 cent version? Same game, different coin mechs.

I saw a pic of one recently.

#19 6 years ago

Here is a pic of Dirt's 1 cent Skill Roll. I never knew they made one until seeing this one recently. Pretty interesting. It has been sold I believe but the Skill Derby may be available.

Of the Skill series, Skill Roll is the most fun obviously but I always though Skill Derby to be the most interesting. That topside animation is just plain cool.

IMG_6266 (resized).jpgIMG_6266 (resized).jpg

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from gutz:

Was the penny/ nickel selectable by the operator? Maybe the machine came with both mechs and badges and the op installed what they wanted? Obviously, most wanted nickels instead of pennies

Not sure. I'd never seen a penny game until recently. Obviously the badge, coin mech and coin entry would be different. Not sure if the play board would have any difference. It makes you wonder how the gameplay would be with the weight difference. It's one of those situations where I think I'd rather own the nickel version for play but the penny version has value too as it's kind of an oddity.

For the record I paid $200 for my Skill Roll about 12 years ago. I wouldn't sell it for $1500. Too hard to find if you decide you made a mistake.

#27 6 years ago
    Quoted from DanQverymuch:

Someone should remake Skill Roll, even if it's a digital version. They'd sell like hotcakes.

Here's a more modern version but it seems even less common than the EM.

http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=5722&picno=51156

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AlexF.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-skill-roll-price-check?tu=AlexF and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.