(Topic ID: 124370)

Bally single-player EM will reset and kick out ball, but won't score?

By Collin

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Collin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Any advice on where to start with this? I picked up a project Dixieland yesterday. At this point, it will reset scores and kick a ball into the shooter lane, but flippers won't flip and the game won't score.

#2 6 years ago

It sounds like I'm having the same issue with my Six Sticks. Oddly enough it was working fine then all of a sudden not. It's not even intermittent. Very strange.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-six-sticks-no-flippers-or-scoring#post-2379878

#3 6 years ago

Looks like you got yours working, polyacanthus! If you find any further information, please let me know.

I did just find a schematic in my game last night, so I'm hoping I can find the common point for everything that's not working. May try tilting the game and replicating what you did, though. Maybe I'll get lucky, too!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside