Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Inkedinside sea ray_LI (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Hi, can anyone tell me what coil this is for me to replace? This is a generic pic, but the one on mine is totally melted down. I assume it's the knocker coil, but don't know what to to order for a replacement. https://imgur.com/WJAvBHL https://i.imgur.com/WJAvBHL.jpg
Thanks
Brian

#2 3 years ago
Inkedinside sea ray_LI (resized).jpgInkedinside sea ray_LI (resized).jpg
#3 3 years ago

The knocker coil for a Bally EM of that era should be a C-27-1000.

PBR located just down the road from you should have that coil in stock.

Lee

#4 3 years ago

Yes, definitely a Bally C-27-1000 coil is what you need. Steve Young's Pinball Resource in Poughkeepsie will have it.

http://www.pbresource.com/

#5 3 years ago

Wow, I didn't know this was in Poughkeepsie, I had heard rumor of a guy.... Too funny I've lived in this area for 6 years and about half of them in Poughkeepsie. Thanks!

#6 3 years ago

My first thought was "man I wished I lived that close" .... but then prolly best that I don't

#7 3 years ago

Hi all, Sorry to go off topic Ataribrian, just a quick question on pbresource, they have they have some small DE targets I can't find anywhere else but found it odd they don't accept paypal or credit card payments? Just wanted to confirm they are 100% legitimate but just more old school with payments etc. I don't mind the trouble but wanted to confirm they are real as I have to do all of my purchases/shipping remotely as I'm downunder in Australia.

Cheers

Steve

#8 3 years ago

PBR is legitimate. I have order from them many times. They only accept personal checks. I have always received what I order with prompt shipping. I usually order by email but, if I have any questions I call.

#9 3 years ago
Quoted from CryptKeeperAUS:

Hi all, Sorry to go off topic Ataribrian, just a quick question on pbresource, they have they have some small DE targets I can't find anywhere else but found it odd they don't accept paypal or credit card payments? Just wanted to confirm they are 100% legitimate but just more old school with payments etc. I don't mind the trouble but wanted to confirm they are real as I have to do all of my purchases/shipping remotely as I'm downunder in Australia.
Cheers
Steve

I'm in the USA and paid by check with "PBR" a good few times contact by phone each time. 100% legit in my book.

An Aussie member posted in the EM parts thread here https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-em-seeking-parts-thread/page/128#post-5654854 illawarra92 and seems to have a good relationship with Steve @ Pinball Resource

#10 3 years ago

Cheers
Steve

Ordered many times from PBR. Steve will give you a customer number first time you call. And usually will give you a total, then you send a check. After the first order, will ship to you first then you pay by check. Helps if you have your customer number when you call each time. I just set him up in my credit union's bill pay system and send payment that way.

#11 3 years ago

Thankyou all for the replies. I did a quick search on the forum and hundreds of messages about how good they are.

Being located in Australia means paying by cheque isn't really an option for me.

I'm looking to buy 4 x DE-180-50826+ targets, replacements for a DE LW3. I can't find these anywhere else.

It's just under $40 for these all up. If anyone is interested I would be happy to pay someone $50 directly plus postage to FL if there planning to place an order. It's alot easier for me to fwd pinball parts from there.

I can't see an easier way being located in Australia.

Thanks,

Steve

#12 3 years ago

Thankyou all for the replies. I did a quick search on the forum and hundreds of messages about how good they are.
Being located in Australia means paying by cheque isn't really an option for me.
I'm looking to buy 4 x DE-180-50826+ targets, replacements for a DE LW3. I can't find these anywhere else.
It's just under $40 for these all up. If anyone is interested I would be happy to pay someone $50 directly plus postage to FL if there planning to place an order. It's alot easier for me to fwd pinball parts from there.
I can't see an easier way being located in Australia.
Thanks,
Steve

buy these and drill out rivets

https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/b-14060-16.html

#15 3 years ago

Thankyou for that ballypinball. Sorry for the late reply. I only just saw your post but that's almost exactly what i did except i got the solid yellow 3d squares. I found a store that was selling the transparent types (as a complete unit) but they added a caveat that the plastic is possibly weaker/thinner than the original design as they were getting feedback about them breaking fairly quickly. Might have just been that particular batch.

Thanks again for the links.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-sea-ray-knocker?hl=chas10e and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.