• Latest reply 10 years ago by Chrisbee
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Help.jpg
Help.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hi thanks for your help..game Worked fine until I took the machine partially apart to clean. Now, everything works except the score motor won't stop running and there is a coin door noise..I can reset the game, but the motor runs and cachunk from the coin door! Lol
No jams, everything looks correct...relay and switches look ok..game is a Bally hang glider. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#5 10 years ago

Checked most all above..game works great and scores correctly but still motor runs

#6 10 years ago

Checked all relays, wires, score reels, can manually reset and everything resets properly.. What else??

#9 10 years ago

Excellent, thx Chris..ill start here..

#10 10 years ago

To confirm, when credit button is pushed..all the score reels reset to zero position and game starts. I would assume we can eliminate the scores reels being mis-aligned.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from Peak-Pin:

Visually check each relay circled above for being energized (Thanks Chrisbee). If one is energized (likely), then work backwards backwards on the schematic and check which switches would energize that particular relay. If no relays are energized (unlikely), then check the contacts on those relays for being shorted or adjusted too close.
It is normal for the coin lockout solenoid to pulse when the score motor is running.

Good stuff peak..I'm on it now

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Below is the part of the schematic with the Scr Motor, the red circles are the only REs that will make the Scr Motor run.
One of the REs or switches is staying on. NOTE there is one Sw on the SCR Motor that can also make the scr motor run. it is the most left on the schematic. It is on the cam closest to the motor 5 th SW up from the cam. This SW is there to keep the SCR Motor running till it gets back to zero position.
Remember it may be a mis adjusted SW on the relay, even though the RE is off the SW may still be making contact
Do you know how to work out which SWs by wire colours?

Help.jpg 52 KB

Got it! Was a re stuck on score motor...thanks to everyone! Cheers

#14 10 years ago

Ok..so... I fixed one problem and created another..now the credit button does nothing and when I reset the game it starts and scores 2nd player..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cdnpinbacon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-score-motor-wont-stop-running-help-please?tu=cdnpinbacon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.