4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by 04barb
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 04barb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

On my Space Invaders all the backbox lights work, but only 6/8 of the lights strobe. The lights that are constantly on are in the left lower bottom and bottom left. Each of the set of lights that do not work are in a string of 4. So 8 lights total do not strobe but stay on all the time. Do you think its U1 on the aux lamp driver board?

I also get no creature lights at all.

Any help is very much appreciated.
Thanks

#2 4 years ago

After reading the schematics it would have to be the U1 chip because the other chips share the circuit with the lights that are already working fine?

#5 4 years ago

I already reflowed the pins.

#6 4 years ago

I'm talking about the infinity lights and the alien creature lights not working correctly. I know some of the GI lights are always on and they work fine.

#8 4 years ago

I got it solved. It was the crappy IDC connector on the Aux lamp driver board. I installed a new connector with trifurcon pins and now it works. Thanks

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 10.00
$ 7.65
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 04barb.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside