• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

EFC43847-3A3E-4DA8-BF93-EA7DC431EDE2 (resized).jpeg

#1 3 months ago

Hello folks,

I have a problem with a Black Pyramid. Self-test positions 16 and 17 are both read as 03. Game Play: After have made a first replay by High Score or Special, a second one (and so on) will not be given, but an extra ball instead. It seems that the MPU board is good - I changed all the socketed chips but no difference. I tested too another Software Chipset.

Does anyone have an idea what this could be?

Greetings from Markus

#2 3 months ago

Welcome to Pinside!

Check switch 6 shown in your manual on page 7.

EFC43847-3A3E-4DA8-BF93-EA7DC431EDE2 (resized).jpeg
#3 3 months ago

Hello Austin,

thanks for your fast reaction Dip Switch 06 I already had taken as possible reason. But it works well: In ON position, the Bonus Special Offer comes multiple times per game - if you can complete BLACK PYRAMID letters enough times, too. In OFF position, the Bonus Special Offer comes only one time per game.

But this is not the problem and changes nothing to my issue: After have made a first replay by a High Score or a Special (by Left Lane, Center Target or Bonus), any more replays will not be given, but only an extra ball instead. With the Self-Test Adjustments 16 and 17 showing 03 each, it should add ALL replays earned in a game.

And the show goes on...

Thanks

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside