• Latest reply 3 years ago by Pezimist
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
#1 3 years ago

Game works great . But when playing game and scoring high points on ball 5 the game freaks out and reset to 00000 and let’s me play ball 5 with no points on score reels . Drain the ball and game over . The score was some random score Exact score it’s just when I’m playing the game and maybe do really good and hit the special or a ball free ball that’s when it resets I don’t know . The game plays fine . But when doing good that’s when it resets .. it kind pisses me off really . I it’s like what the hell .

#2 3 years ago

How high of a score? Is it a random number or is it the same score reel rolling over from say 2 to 3? Does it happen when players 2, 3, or 4, score high or just player 1? I would work through all possibilities by getting those scores up by hand. Try to recreate the problem and narrow it down. Do you have the schematics?

#3 3 years ago

Also try setting it to 3 ball and see if it happens on ball 3.

#4 3 years ago

Do the other players' scores reset when this happens?

#5 3 years ago

All the scores reset . It seems to only happen then I score high when all 4 players are in play . It seems to happen when the special when lit is activated on when the ball goes Thur the center horseshoe where the special is Lit ,when it resets . That’s when it resets game then gives the ball back to play with reset score to zero for all players . So it’s something with the special when lit

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-ro-go-game-resets-while-playing- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.