Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by rdudding
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1918 (resized).JPG
IMG_1917 (resized).JPG
IMG_1914 (resized).JPG
IMG_1913 (resized).JPG

#1 1 year ago

I got this machine from a friend who isn't into pinball. I know, how could I have a friend like that but I got two machines and the other id 1981 EBD.
1. the four score displays just won't come on now. They used to. but where do I check? the fuses look fine.
2. Some yahoo before me put this white wire from the blue to a wire that looks like it should be connected in the top right pin connection but don't know which one. It has four wires now and has nine spaces total. These are 2 pics on top.
3. Some, maybe the same yahoo did this to the fuse board with the green wire soldered to the pin and goes to this white wire in the bundle. any idea the what white wire goes to. These are two pics on bottom. I plan on just putting on new connection, but curiosity.. well you know..

IMG_1913 (resized).JPG
IMG_1914 (resized).JPG
IMG_1917 (resized).JPG
IMG_1918 (resized).JPG

#2 1 year ago

That is a bad fire hazard. All those connectors need to be rebuilt and that power supply needs to be rebuilt/replaced. Start there.

#3 1 year ago

Hackalicious. That thing has issues and needs. I agree with the above post. This thing is an accident waiting to happen.

#4 1 year ago

Check the fuse on your SDB to solve your display problem.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside