(Topic ID: 270028)

Bally PLAYBOY (fix before selling or sell as-is?)

By too-many-pins

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by tp
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Bally PLAYBOY (fix before selling or sell as-is?)”

• Fix it then sell it 6 votes
      27%
    • Sell it cheaper as-is 14 votes
      64%
    • You should know better than to ask "stupid" questions here on Pinside! 2 votes
      9%

(22 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

3312429d924dfdcc240ed9ec9d3040e3d667cde6 (resized).jpg
    c1475e6eaeaa6e0573d019f470e6b3b59432e906 (resized).jpg
    IMG_00000011 (resized).jpg
    IMG_00000029 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from too-many-pins:

With both Boston Pinball

Correct me if I am wrong but Boston Pinball site hasn't been updated since 2018? If you look at the graph it doesn't go beyond 2018 unless I am reading it wrong.

Quoted from too-many-pins:

If all I can get out of this is like $800 (or less) I guess I should have just parted out what I had originally.

NO OFFENSE meant t-m-p but in the time you have posted here you could've at least troubleshoot the machine to find out what issues it has so a buyer would have a bit of an idea as to what they're getting into, unless it's completely apart. If all it's needing is shop job and 50 or so in parts then 1200 isn't far fetched (imo).

To others post about seeing pictures I have to agree. What you're calling wear by the slingshots might not be an ordeal to someone else. Throw an add up on Pinside or, at a minimum, some pictures up on here with the machine as is and see what happens.

GLWS

PS - parting out a game is never the right thing to do

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from WeatherbyMAG:

I usually see ads from all around the Country & think to myself all the "deals" are always in midwest or West Coast, prices are always higher on East Coast for same machines,

I use to think the same thing then I moved to the West Coast....found out real quick prices here are higher.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-playboy-fix-before-selling-or-sell-as-is?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.