• Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

unnamed (2) (resized).jpg
paragonswitch (resized).jpg

#1 45 days ago

Hello.. Can anyone tell me the proper part number/s for this flipper switch..

Its for Bally Paragon (Left flipper)

for some reason im having problems finding it..ive called marcospecialties and gameroom guys..
and they couldnt clarify what i need..

I thought it was a double switch.. but im wondering now if its just flipper switch on top of end of stroke switch ?

this is the left side.. so it also controls the small helper flipper on left side..

part numbers i think i need..
are

asw-a20-23
ASW-A10-41

but i also see they make double contact flipper switch for bally as well..

here is a picture of what is in the cabinet.but what was there may have been a hack job (that worked ..but cant say if its proper switch..)

thanks in advance for any info or help finding what i need..

paragonswitch (resized).jpg
#3 45 days ago

Probably a ASWA1045 and a ASWA2023 stacked, per PBR: http://www.pbresource.com/KT-BFLIP03.html

#4 45 days ago

They are two switches indeed, but from what i've seen you'll get sent an EOS switch with tungsten tipped contacts and an ordinary switch attached.

You need 2 pairs of tungsten tipped switches as the second switch operates the smaller upper flipper.

So you need a flipper switch and an EOS switch.

I haven't found anyone that sells the correct setup and have had to buy 2 switches and modify them to fit.

You need the switch with the nylon lug because as the crank rotates it opens the EOS switch then the switch with the nylon lug that rests against the EOS switch closes the top flipper switch.

#7 45 days ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Probably a ASWA1045 and a ASWA2023 stacked, per PBR: http://www.pbresource.com/KT-BFLIP03.html

absolutely correct... BLY-ASWA1045+ $4.19ea is the switch that in not in the mini or complete kit

had the same issue with a Power Play...and Marco sent the wrong part

they are both high current...order a few

and for goodness sake remove the wire nuts...

unnamed (2) (resized).jpg

#8 45 days ago

Just wanted to thank you for your posts!!

this is great.. huge help..

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside