(Topic ID: 43286)

Bally Paragon Cabinet Stencils Now Available!

By TwistedPins

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by jonpin
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwistedPins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Twisted Pins is pleased to announce we now have a stencil kit available for Paragon. You can find it here in our store. http://www.twistedpins.com/products/?ProductID=59

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from sparkup:

Any chance you can do Centaur as well?

Yes we have Centaur available. Here is the link http://www.twistedpins.com/products/?ProductID=54

Quoted from Xenon75:

Same selection as Pinball Pal... Any chance you are using the same reusable material Mark was?

Glad to see these available again and hope you do more!

While we do have some of the same titles as Mark we do have a few that he did not offer such as Cyclone, Comet, Pinbot. We also are the only place to ever offer a stencil to redo the text on the back of the backbox. Our stencils are made from an actual paint mask designed for automotive paints. We chose this product as it will hold up to any paint our customer chooses and will not bleed through.

We can create stencils for any machine. On our homepage is a form talks about the process and what is needed for us to accomplish it.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

is the stencil material re-useable?

It can be reused but it depends on how you take care of the stencil as it is made from paint mask not a piece of plastic. If you are careful when removing it and storing it then yes it could be reused one or two times before it loses the adhesive.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Xenon75:

Jeff's stuff while great that it is available tears too easily to really be considered reusable. To get it off the game and back on the backing paper would be a project all by itself. Whatever Mark was using should be the gold standard all future producers of stencils should try to use. It was fairly easy to get it back onto the backing material and stored for use on a future game

I have never had the oppurtunity to see what Mark made his stencils out of. We are always looking to offer the best quality product for the community. If anybody has a old set of stencils from Mark I would love to get my hands on them to look at the material so I can research it.

Quoted from Xenon75:

Hope you all at TwistedPins keep expanding the library. All of the early Bally and Williams SS's would be nice as well as the more popular EM's like Wizard, Captain Fantastic, Fireball, Space Mission etc...

Our goal is to have stencils available for every Bally/Williams SS game. The only thing holding us back is getting the information needed off of each one to create the stencil. We will be at Texas Pinball Festival this weekend and hope to get pictures/measurements for more titles.

#15 11 years ago
Quoted from cpu-slave:

I see you have a Gotlieb title available, are you wanting data from others? How about Data East? I have a TMNT where the cab is simply awful... and I can get pics of other machines in my collection if you would like.

We do have a few Gotlieb titles currently. We are open to stencils from any manufactuer if there is a demand for that title.

#19 11 years ago
Quoted from jonpin:

I see it now, the iphone chopped off of the sides of the page.

I am not too happy with how the site loads onto phone browsers right now. Hopefully we can get it optimized shortly.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mountainside, NJ
$ 35.00
Playfield - Plastics
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

4,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Springfield, MO
$ 179.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Munster, IN
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TwistedPins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-paragon-cabinet-stencils-now-available?tu=TwistedPins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.