• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0945_1.jpg
IMAG0944.jpg
#1 8 years ago

IMAG0945.jpgIMAG0945.jpgIMAG0944.jpgIMAG0944.jpgFound this pin this afternoon. According to the guy, it lights up, but doesn't play. It is visually in really good shape. I don't know much about EM's, would this be a good one to start with? I could use some honest guidance. // Error: Image 424637 not found //[attachment=2550880,undefined caption="IMAG0944.jpg"]

#2 8 years ago

I am biased being a Bally fan. If this game was near me then it would be a no brainer to buy it depending on the price. I would say buy it. Fix it. Play it. If you don't like it then flip it and get your money back with ease.

#3 8 years ago

The only problem is that I'm moving from Portland, OR to Wichita, KS in a couple of weeks. I'd have to have it shipped. I can get it cheap enough, maybe $250 or so.

#4 8 years ago

Im in Seattle and could give it a good home if you decide to not take it to KS with you......

#5 8 years ago

Welcome to Kansas. Wichita has a bunch of pins on location.

#6 8 years ago

Thanks, This will be my fifth move to Kansas, I have a home there with 3 of my pins in it. (I move frequently)

#7 8 years ago

On Beam is one of the only older Bally titles I have enjoyed playing.

#8 8 years ago

Great game. Get it. Outstanding ruleset. Beam-O-Meter backglass animation.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-on-beam-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.