• 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Quench
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20170108_150249773 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hop-Pac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Turned on power and won't start. Played fine last time, nothing was done between last play and turning on power this time. Rectifier board shows no light on F3. Fuse checked and is still good. I have all Alltek boards throughout. Any ideas where to start? I am a Real Novice with electronics so detailed descriptions would be helpful. Thanks

IMG_20170108_150249773 (resized).jpgIMG_20170108_150249773 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Any Bally gurus out there? I used to have a website bookmarked that was pretty good at going through the steps for troubleshooting. But I lost the bookmark and have no idea what the site was.

#4 7 years ago

Thank you for your help and detailed instruction. The fuse was checked for continuity and is good. TP3 measured at 2.1v. The transformer output (with fuse out) measured 15.25 on one end, .36 on the other. With fuse in, it's 3.34.

#6 7 years ago

Wiggle J6! Back up and running!
Just a loose connector. I tend to think any problem is huge. Have to learn to check the small stuff first
Thank you Quench! You got me playing again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hop-Pac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-mr-mrs-pacman-wont-boot?tu=Hop-Pac and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.