Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 20 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by Boise_D
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 12 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screenshot_20200302-220644_Drive (resized).jpg
20190723_011349_HDR (resized).jpg
20190722_215350 (resized).jpg
20190722_215348 (resized).jpg
20190723_020241 (resized).jpg
20190723_020236 (resized).jpg
20190723_020033 (resized).jpg
20190723_020025 (resized).jpg
20190723_020018 (resized).jpg
DSC00208.JPG
DSC00209.JPG
DSC00204.JPG

There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 24 days ago

I have this pin and just replaced all the boards except the sound board. The old boards work fine if anyone needs one I'll sell them to you.

#52 24 days ago

Can anyone tell me why My pac man isn't working? It was working fine and I installed LED's and replaced all the boards with new one's and it still does nothing. This video is of what it is doing. The boards in this video are the old one's but when I replaced the boards with new one's the machine does the same thing still. Someone please help! it's driving me crazy!!!

#53 24 days ago

Hello all! I just blew out fuse 1 on the rectifier board and all of my lights ad the solenoid expander no longer work but everything else sees to play fine. Solenoids fire and score points during gameplay currently all switches work and sound is fine. Just have no lighting on the playfield at all! Anyone know why this could have happened? 20a fuse. I dont see anything shorting together under the playfield in any of the light circuits in the gi or any any of the lighting sockets under the playfield?

1 week later
#54 12 days ago

Anyone know how I might troubleshoot a single yellow light out on the maze? I've swapped bulbs before, but this time it's not the bulb. I've also reflowed solder to just that lamp, but still nothing. I tried to tone it over to the connectors, but they all seem to tone to every pin, which I don't understand. Any advice appreciated, or I'll end up buying that sweet LED maze board.

#55 11 days ago
Quoted from Boise_D:

Anyone know how I might troubleshoot a single yellow light out on the maze? I've swapped bulbs before, but this time it's not the bulb. I've also reflowed solder to just that lamp, but still nothing. I tried to tone it over to the connectors, but they all seem to tone to every pin, which I don't understand. Any advice appreciated, or I'll end up buying that sweet LED maze board.

In the mr mrs Pacman manual and schematics there is a layout of the pac maze and each color and position are given a number and assigned a transistor on your lighting board. I just repaired my pacmaze and I had to replace a couple transistors and it works perfectly now!

#56 10 days ago
Quoted from Antennaejim:

In the mr mrs Pacman manual and schematics there is a layout of the pac maze and each color and position are given a number and assigned a transistor on your lighting board. I just repaired my pacmaze and I had to replace a couple transistors and it works perfectly now!

This is a good idea. I'll try this, thank you.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Paris, ÎLE-DE-FRANCE
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 49.99
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 9.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 125.00
$ 17.00
There are 56 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside