(Topic ID: 186355)

Bally motor and gear charts

By DennisDodel

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

img552 (resized).jpg
    img550 (resized).jpg
    img549 (resized).jpg
    #1 7 years ago

> These charts were put together by my good friend and mentor "Bingo Bob" Uttendorfer. 80 years young!
    > If you have any additions or corrections, please feel free to add them to the charts.
    > Many of the motors and gears are available from The Pinball Resource. Please note that the Bally motors and gears were also used on many other Bally products.

img549 (resized).jpgimg549 (resized).jpg

img550 (resized).jpgimg550 (resized).jpg

img552 (resized).jpgimg552 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

This is a real treasure trove of information! Thank you for posting.

#3 7 years ago

Any idea if the score motor on skill roll is shared with any of these games?

#4 7 years ago
    Quoted from RustyLizard:

Any idea if the score motor on skill roll is shared with any of these games?

Sorry. No. The sequence motor on Skill Roll is E-119-154. Try Steve at Pinball Resource.

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from bingopodcast:

This is a real treasure trove of information! Thank you for posting.

And thanks to you Nick for your input.

#6 7 years ago

Thanks Dennis, this is fantastic stuff. Good to see what's interchangeable when grabbing parts off of a donor machine.

#7 7 years ago

Thanks Dennis. Valuable info.

#8 7 years ago

I will pass the compliments on to Bob.

#9 7 years ago

Dennis,

My father told me to tell you that your the man.

Mike from Bingo Butch

#10 7 years ago

pinball resource is selling the rotors and first reduction gears individually? The first reduction gear is gear 4 in the chart, and is usually plastic or bakelite.

any idea what the pricing is?

the rotor and the first gear it mates to are usually the only worn parts. If you get the gearbox apart without shredding the gasket, those are all you need to make a like-new motor.

#11 7 years ago

I sent Steve about 500 lbs. of motor parts last year but he has not had time to unbox everything. Short on rotors I think but most every gear is available.
    No idea on pricing but Steve is always reasonable.

#12 7 years ago
    Quoted from BingoButch:

Dennis,
    My father told me to tell you that your the man.
    Mike from Bingo Butch

Thanks Mike. Hurry up and get that Serenade! I'm itching to see the serial number and hoping there is paperwork inside.

#13 7 years ago

Where to call after the holidays.. When we set it up we are def. gonna be stopping by your place.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-motor-and-gear-charts?hl=bingobutch and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.