• Latest reply 3 years ago by xsvtoys
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Capture (resized).PNG
#1 4 years ago

Help. When ball one drops, game goes to reset and back to ball one again.

#2 4 years ago

hmmmmmm.

when ball 1 drains, the score resets to zero then back to ball 1 in play ?

what happens if you start a multi-player game ? (2,3&4)

#4 4 years ago

Thanks guys, I will check both of your ideas this weekend and let you know what I find.

3 weeks later
#5 4 years ago

How are you doing with this problem? I just now saw this post. We can likely solve this this if you can provide clear explanations of what is going on and follow some troubleshooting steps.

Have a look here if you haven’t already.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/em-pinball-machine-complete-circuit-description-2-bally-monte-carlo#post-5177460

1 month later
#6 3 years ago

Today was the first day that I have worked on my pinball machine in awhile and I still can't figure out what's causing the problem. I start a game and once the ball goes into the outhole, it starts the whole game over. Here is a video link.

#7 3 years ago
Quoted from Kenanderson0215:

Today was the first day that I have worked on my pinball machine in awhile and I still can't figure out what's causing the problem. I start a game and once the ball goes into the outhole, it starts the whole game over. Here is a video link.

I am curious to know what happens if the score motor turns before the ball drains. This will require the ball to hit a scoring situation that will activate the score motor, which would be landing in one of the kickout holes. If the ball lands in one of those holes, does everything proceed normally or does that cause the machine to reset again shortly after it lands in the hole?

#8 3 years ago

Everything acts normal, the other kick out holes work the center post comes up and goes down, and the gates open.

#9 3 years ago

From the manual. Go thru and see what is and isn't happening:

Capture (resized).PNGCapture (resized).PNG
#10 3 years ago

From looking and listening to the video, it seems like as soon as the ball lands in the outhole, the machine is resetting. There were 2 numbers lit before it drained but I don't think it counted up that 1000 bonus twice before it reset. This one is a puzzler I am still trying to think out. There should be no connection between the outhole and the reset, those are completely separate circuits. Something is really goofed up or crossed over somewhere I think.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Machine - For Sale
Reno, NV
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-monte-carlo-ball-one-straight-to-reset and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.