There are all kinds of clubs on modern machines - but EM clubs appear to be rare. Thus my first try to generate an EM club on a machine that I really like.
As you will know, Mariner is the 4-player version - mainly in blue color while #Sea Ray is the 2 player equivalent in a bit more greenish color scheme. Over here in Europe, we mainly have Mariner, while I only saw Sea Ray in the US - at least two of them in the PPM archives.
Looking forward to some discussions here. Let me suggest some topics to start with:
- Are there any differences in game play between Mariner and #Sea Ray ?
- Did anyone ever have or convert one of these to Add-a-ball as it is described on the flyer?
- What modifications did you do to the game? Thought about adding chimes or converting to multiball?
- How many bells did your game come with? Did anyone install more than 2 bells?
- coin doors: Mariner in Germany mainly came with 3 slots. How about other places?