IMG_4649.jpg
IMG_4646.jpg
IMG_5398.jpg
IMG_4645.jpg
IMG_4597.jpg
IMG_4595.jpg
IMG_4594.jpg
fuses.jpg
There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 8 years ago

Just got my first EM and need some help please. Attached a number of pics. I know the game is not working and just starting to go through some basic getting started guides. Could really a clean set of pics of the inside of the cabinet (top and bottom) to show some of the wiring details up-close. For instance, it looks like the transformer has been worked on as has the fuse block. Also think some of the components in the head could be missing parts, but really not sure. For instance, a couple of the pics of the head show things like one of the scoring units (wrong terms maybe) is missing a sort of spring around the center white hub or maybe on that unit it's not needed.... And there is a coil on the left side of the head attached to the side that doesn't seem to do anything, maybe it is a knocker and missing a part? You can tell from one pic of the bottom cabinet there is some electrical tape around two wires that were cut and just "there". Then there is a fuse holder in the same pic that kinda sits by itself and has no fuse, not sure what that is.

As you can tell, I am lost on this EM. Being a "visual" guy, having a starting point with some pics I can compare to what I have would be GREAT. This is my chance to learn about EM's which is why I got this thing.

Also, the schematic on ipdb.org is not great. Anybody know where I can get a better manual and schematic?

Lastly, for now anyway, how do you know how to connect the three main connectors in the head? They don't seem to be keyed. Assuming I could match the wire colors between the male and female sides, but that is a leap maybe.

Thanks very much for any help!

20150802_194740_resized.jpg20150802_194740_resized.jpg

20150802_194801_resized.jpg20150802_194801_resized.jpg

20150802_194837_resized.jpg20150802_194837_resized.jpg

20150802_195000_resized.jpg20150802_195000_resized.jpg

20150802_195025_resized.jpg20150802_195025_resized.jpg

#2 8 years ago

No spring used on that single coiled stepper unit (00-90 / Match Unit).

The OEM fuse holders suck hind tit as the game hits 30 years in age. Yours is over 40. Replacements need to be installed, which someone has done.

Bell GOng is missing. Probably the solenoid plunger as well. Game will work withouit it for now, just no bell sound for 100 & 1000's. Bell gong for the 10's also missing from the 00-90/Match unit. note the strike gimmick hanging from the assembly. It is supposed to hit a bell gong.

Jones plugs are usually keyed by size. When two identical ones are used, usually the wire loom has waxed twine holding the wiring loom only allowing one particular installation. To be safe, Match a couple wires on one connector and you will be good to go.

All is well.

#3 8 years ago

Yep- looks like wiring was at least done with enough solder to hold well and new fuse holders were obviously needed- you can clean it up if you want (remove old - maybe redo etc...) but I bet electrons find it all to be in working order.

Game does not look super dirty- could use a good going through thats for sure- but not seeing grease bombs everywhere either- which is a great thing.

#4 8 years ago

Hey thanks to you both. Any idea as to what those wires are that are wrapped in blue electrical tape just to the left of the fuses? That worries me. And what about fuses, want to get some for the game before firing it up. Do EM's take anything special or are they the same as SS games?

Oh, and the power cord has been "spliced" with the new one wired in to the existing brown original. But I noticed there is no ground connector on the plug. Are these not typically grounded?

Given I'm a newbie to the EM's, would you just connector the plugs and then connect to the wall and see what happens? Thinking I need to go through the "before you do anything" guides, but that is going to take me a long time as there is a lot that is new. Don't mind the learning, but wondering if this thing is close to working and not sure when I'll know that until I fire it up. Well, maybe use a different word than FIRE.

#5 8 years ago

Higher current fuses. Look at the paper by the fuse holders. Usually 8, 10 and 15 amp fuses.

Original line cords had no ground. Nothing to hook up to unless you want to run wires to exposed trim pieces like the door, leg bolt plates and the patented Bally e-z lift playfield glass and trim.

Don't worry about the taped up wires. Probably from a removed slam switch on the bottom board.

Plug 'er in and fire it up. Press left flipper button to activate the Anti-Cheat or Lock Relay and light the machine up.

#6 8 years ago

Do you have a schematic for your machine?
You can get one from here http://mirror2.ipdb.org/files/1546/Plan_Bally_Mariner_25_10_13.pdf
when you order parts order a proper schematic as well, very handy.
The schematic has the Jones plugs marked up, by size and wire colours.

Be mindful that some of the wires near the transformer are at main voltage and are exposed.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mains-power-exposed-parts

Quoted from jackblotto:

And what about fuses, want to get some for the game before firing it up. Do EM's take anything special or are they the same as SS games?

Fuse are on the schematic and normally slow blow with the exception of the 8 amp mains fuse (fast blow).

Quoted from jackblotto:

Any idea as to what those wires are that are wrapped in blue electrical tape just to the left of the fuses?

Look like plastic covered, so need more info, like the real wire colour.

Quoted from jackblotto:

Are these not typically grounded?

Yes, look to see if there is braid, just like SS machines. The schematic shows an earth.

#7 8 years ago

Yep, that coil and bracket on the side are the main bell. Here's a photo of mine on Sea Ray, the 2 player version of Mariner:

Bell.JPGBell.JPG

Ditto for the Match unit, where yours also seems to be missing the bell:
Match.JPGMatch.JPG

Here are the 3 Jones plugs on mine. All 3 are a different size, so yours seems unique in that respect, maybe related to the 4 player version:
Jones.JPGJones.JPG

#8 8 years ago
Quoted from Chrisbee:

Yes, look to see if there is braid, just like SS machines. The schematic shows an earth.

Just checked my Bally, the earth is connected to the base of the transformer and to the metal surround of the power SW.

#9 8 years ago

Great, lots of things to check on tonight! Thanks to all.

Anybody know the best place to find the missing parts, like the match and main bells? Would have thought mrpinball, but haven't been there in a while and can't seem to get to the website. Where to get cheap used parts these days?

Sure I'll be back with a few more questions.

#10 8 years ago

Cheap used parts are rare. Only at a show where someone has a booth set up with good prices. Pinball at the Zoo is great for this.

#11 8 years ago

Got it on the parts, thx.

So I plugged the game in, nothing. The line fuse was blown. Replaced that and turned the game on at the power switch. I hear a noise coming from the head, not sure how to describe it other than the sound when you plug in a monitor sometimes. Not loud, you can just tell power was applied. Not a great description. I turn off the game immediately as I don't know what that sound is. The fuse doesn't blow though. Tried it a couple of times and same thing. Nothing lights up, just the sound and off quickly. Assuming that is not normal? With SS and DMD games there are certain boot sequences that I have gotten used to, not sure what to expect here. Any ideas, other than pay for somebody to come fix it for me? Not quite there yet.

Also, attached are a couple of pics from the upper left corner of the head (looking from behind). What is that loose pin do you think? And what is the bank of pins/connectors that are to the right of that where they are just pushed into holes in the wood of the cabinet? So so lost right now.

What have I gotten myself into. Gonna go work on an SS pin so I don't feel so dumb, sadly those make me feel foolish to. Need to take a class or switch hobbies .....

20150803_191054_resized.jpg20150803_191054_resized.jpg

#12 8 years ago

oops missed one pic

20150803_191035_resized.jpg20150803_191035_resized.jpg

#13 8 years ago

Those single Jones connector pins are for setting the high score awards (either for a replay or extra ball award) unused can hang or be placed in the dummy holes in the mounting board.

EM's are easy to work on once you familiarize yourself with the operation sequence. Heck, I started doing it for money when I was a kid. Read my profile story.

#14 8 years ago

When you turn power on, hit the left flipper button. Your GI lights should come on. A lot of EMs don't just light up by default.

And as noted, those pins are for setting the award values. There should be a card in the head that tells you what each color is and what each of the available holes is.

When you press the start button, assuming you have some credits in the window, the first thing that should happen is the score reels resetting to zero. See if that happens and report back. If there are no credits, you can try adding some from the coin door, or just cycle the credit unit by hand a couple times.

#15 8 years ago

Ok, making progress. So gotta figure out those jones plug/connectors and see what the settings are. Can't find a manual, anybody know where I can buy one these days?

Started a game and hit left flipper, nice, the game lights up! Think all the score wheels even set back to zero. Put some credits on and pushed start. Game started up ..... imagine that. The two issues I notice now.

1. The game never ends, keep getting another ball kicked out. Seems like I have seen that on em's before at arcades, but never worked on one so not sure why that would happen. Maybe the ball counting mech is not working or the number of balls isn't set?

2. The scoring seems to work from what I can tell, except the "10" point switches are activating. There are a number of those around the playfield and none are working. Ideas on what that might be?

Thanks everyone, while may be further than I think from a 100% working game, it plays kinda cool so far.

#16 8 years ago

Alright, so poking around to see if I understand the game over relay interlock, I don't exactly. Took some pics of it while 1) game turned off, 2) powered on and 3) game being played. But before posting those I realized that the ball count is staying at "1", so maybe the game is not realizing it has given 5 balls, or whatever the setting is for number of balls. (where is that set?) When I start a game I can see where the ball count unit in the lower cabinet sets back to the beginning or 1 I guess. But it never moves again so matter how many balls get played. I can hand-activate the mechanism, engaging the switch so then wheel turns and the ball in play light moves too. If I do it 5 times,game is over and the coils lose power, suspect like is supposed to happen. If I engage the ball return switch under the playfield, like I have a ball drain, the kickout works, but the ball count unit never moves. Any ideas on this one?

The game still doesn't score any of the "10" point switches when they get hit.

Thanks, David

#17 8 years ago

If you look at the schematic, available on IPDB if you don't have one, find the Ball Count Unit Step Up Solenoid. Follow its traces and you'll see it goes through a number of components: Extra Ball Relay, Ball Index relay, Tilt Relay, Outhole Relay, Coin Unit disc, Player Up Unit disc, Ball Count unit disc and a couple score motor switches. Start looking at those. I'd start with the relays and discs and leave the Score Motor for last.

Each relay has two positions, unlatched and latched. Check the switches in each position. Some will be obviously closed, some obviously open and others will make/break. Watch how they move when you gently push the relay plate in against the coil. That will tell you if any are out of whack. Adjust as necessary and clean lightly. You can use a flexstone if you have one or even a business card moistened with alcohol. You'll probably see some oxidation come off. Don't over-file or go too hard. Once those are done, try running some 600 grit or finer sandpaper over the disc contacts. You'll have to take the disc off to do a proper job, but again, I'd try with it on first. Use the business card trick under the fingers of the spider between those contacts. Wipe the disc rivets down with some light Teflon lube. That will help it turn more easily. Cycle the units by hand to make sure they move freely.

Now try again and see if you get any further.

#18 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

But before posting those I realized that the ball count is staying at "1", so maybe the game is not realizing it has given 5 balls

Start a game with the PF up, score some points, then simulate the ball draining, does the Ball count unit step up coil fire?

It is important to score some points, to energises the ball index coil. This coil is there so if a ball drains without scoring any points, the same ball is replayed.

To simulate the ball draining close the Outhole SW. The score motor should start to turn, and the Ball count step up should fire well be for 180 degrees of the score motor. NOTE- 180 degrees is one cycle of the score motor.

Assuming the Ball count Step up coil is firing.

The ball count unit (and others) have two coils, one to step up and the other to reset. try manually operating the coils, the unit should step up and reset. If it does work, then take off the pawl arms and clean (Red Ring Below) , there will be sticky grease there. Once clean, lightly grease the pivot points. the unit may work fine manually because it is operating slowly but when it is operated via the step up coil, very fast the pawl arms don't work properly due to old grease and/or old WD40 slowing then down. This is common on a machine not been used for some time.

help.jpghelp.jpg

#19 8 years ago

To help you with reading an EM schematic.

Below is the bit of schematic where the Ball count unit fires.

Remember the schematic is drawn as a single player game, first ball up and in the shooter lane, everything else reset to zero.
So when the ball drains we need the following to be true (Did I mention EM games are 100% binary? All SW have three positions – ON, Off and Broken)

Follow the red line from the bottom up.

The Outhole RE must be energised, the ball index Re must be energised, the Extra ball Re DE-energised, then we close a SW on the Score motor (Switches within in a circle are on the score motor) 3A (“3” = cam # starting from the motor end of the Scr motor and “A” is the SW closest to the cam, the bottom one.) the Ball count step up should fire.
On the schematic there is a matrix for the cams on the scr motor. Is you look at the matrix find Cam 3, all cam 3 Sw’s change state @ position 1 (@ 20 degrees.), soon after the scr motor starts to turn.

Remember this example is a single player game, if we had two or more players then other positions of the player unit and coin unit would be used. One last note, the Coin unit would have been better called the "Number of Players Unit", cos that is what it does.

help_1.jpghelp_1.jpg

#20 8 years ago

This is great, thanks guys. I need to read through this and understand things a bit better and then proceed.

Cheers, D

#21 8 years ago

Interesting, I had removed the screws holding the ball count unit to the cabinet and had given it a visual once-over. When I was checking out the suggestions here, decided to just put it back and do some reading before proceeding, get things straight of how to move ahead. My son came down and asked if he could check out the new pin. Said sure, but there are a couple of issues. So we fired up the game. I hit the start button once and the game put 2 players up instead of 1. OK .... we started playing anyway and I noticed that the ball count was now working!!! So we played a few games and the ball count unit stayed working, very cool. Game ends correctly too after the fifth ball of the last player. However, now whenever I start a game it either starts 2 or 4 players, never just 1. Sometimes it will take only one credit and sometimes it will match the credits taken to 2 or 4.

Anyway, before I do anything, wondering if we should simply play the game for a while and see what else happens, good and/or bad? It was mentioned here that especially old EMs need to be played, not just sitting for literally years. Seen this a little even on old SS games, things don't work and then play them a while and some switches and mechanically things start to free up or something. Obviously the problems won't all disappear, but maybe some actions in the mechs may jumble things up a it and change around what I need to work on.

Since the game is mostly playable for the moment, this gives me time to read and digest the things I need to learn. Will report back though as I get working on it.

R/ D

#22 8 years ago

The coin unit looks after the number of players, is the same as the ball count unit. It may need a cleaning too.
Often just playing will free up the stepper units. So play play play!!!!

#23 8 years ago

We will do that, thanks! Fun game too, miss the sounds of an EM.

2 weeks later
#24 8 years ago

OK, been playing the game and it seems to be working much better. Ball count continues to work and does game count, end of game, etc.

In trying to figure out what is wrong with the "10" point scoring, the coil in the head for this is scorched, it's black. So I need to get a new coil and see if that is the problem.

Still am missing the Main bell and Match bell, per the pictures above and toyguy's information. Not sure from the pics whether I have what is needed for either or both of these bells, besides the bell itself. Can anybody tell from the pics?

So, any chance anybody wants to sell any of the following (will post on the marketplace forum as well I guess)

- G-30 1500 Bally Coil
- Main Bell (not sure part number and whether more is missing, hoping only the bell was just pulled at some point)
- Match Bell (not sure part number and whether more is missing, hoping only the bell was just pulled at some point)

Thanks, D

#25 8 years ago

Is the ten point score reel working on the other players? If not, you probably have a stuck PF switch . Likely byone of the rubber ring rebound areas.

#26 8 years ago

It's not working on any players. If the coil is "potential" burned up, would the 10 point score on any players? How to test on an EM if you have a stuck switch? Dumb question I'm sure. Thanks

#27 8 years ago

Update, so still no 10 points when closing any of the playfield 10 point switches. However, there are 5 distinct switches connected to the 10 point coil in the head. I had manually engage/close each of the switches and on 2 of them I get 10 points each time. The other 3 give nothing. Does that provide any clues?

#28 8 years ago

From your photos, it looks like you are missing the main bell and the coil plunger for it. The rest is there although that coil also looks a little toasty.

For the match bell, I can see the striker there so I think all you need is the bell and maybe some attaching hardware.

#29 8 years ago

thanks toyguy. got any ideas on the 10pt issue?

cheers, d

#30 8 years ago

Well, went over every underplayfield switch that scores 10 points. I do not see any that are stuck closed. Also ran a continuity test from the switches to the switch at the coil where the 10 point score is found. Good continuity. Also checked to ensure this problem of not scoring 10 points happens to all 4 players, it does. Can register 10 points for any player still by closing one of the switches at the same coil in the head. This coil looks fried though.

Any ideas on what to test next? Coil the coil just be weak? How to prove. Thinking about changing the 10 point coil with the 100 point one which looks almost new.

R/ D

#31 8 years ago

Verify it is or isn't the playfield. Unplug the Jones plug after a games is started. You may choose to unsolder the wire from the connector so only a single wire is removed. Use standard electrical troubleshooting techniques to find the cause.

#32 8 years ago

Check the 10 point relay. Activate the latch plate gently by hand and see if all the switches are making or breaking as they should. Also, check the End of Stroke switch on the 10 point score reel. Press the plunger in by hand and make sure the switch is changing state. Make sure there are no broken/missing wires anywhere on the relay and reel also. I'm venturing a guess that it's the reel EOS switch not de-energizing the relay.

#33 8 years ago

Looks like it's the 10 point relay coil. Looked at the score wheels and switches, but all seemed ok there. The coil/relay just didn't seem to be firing, looked to be bad possibly somewhat melted so I pulled the same coil from the 100 point relay and now the game scores 10 points. Ordering some coils now. Not claiming victory quite yet as not sure why the coil got fried in the first place.

Next up, as I was going through the bottom of the cabinet looking for this issue I was looking again at the fuse block and the coin door. Attached a couple of pictures for this. On the fuse block there is a wire going from one fuse holder to the other. Never seen that before, anybody know if that is correct or is this hacked? Looks a bit scary to me, especially since I don't understand why it's there.

On the other picture that is the jones plug for the wiring going to the coin door. Notice the diode going between the two black wires? What the heck is that? The guy mentioned something about a bad diode or something making the game unplayable. This may be the diode, but not sure what it is doing there. Ideas? Does this tie into the 10 point coil relay somehow ......

Thanks, D

20150824_192554.jpeg20150824_192554.jpeg

20150824_192543.jpeg20150824_192543.jpeg

#34 8 years ago

Hi Jackblotto

I got your PM..I will be happy to upload some pics of all the areas you asked for on my working Sea Ray, I will do this tonight overnight.
Check back here in the morning.

#35 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

On the other picture that is the jones plug for the wiring going to the coin door. Notice the diode going between the two black wires? What the heck is that? The guy mentioned something about a bad diode or something making the game unplayable. This may be the diode, but not sure what it is doing there. Ideas? Does this tie into the 10 point coil relay somehow ......
Thanks, D

20150824_192554.jpeg

That is actually a resistor, not a diode. It is connected into the Coin Lockout Circuit. There has been a lot of debate about what it does, andit is the obsession of pinsider rolf_martin , and I have never figured it out, although the answer must be out there somewhere. The short story is, you can ignore it, it is not affecting anything (not affectng the 10 point circuit either). Also, if you haven't done so, it is probably best to just unsolder the wires from the lockout coil (if there is one on there) and seal them off, it is not needed.

For a bunch of details about that resistor and the coin lockout coil, see post #36 in this thread - there are some pictures and descriptions about it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-bon-voyage-restoration-lite

#36 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

Next up, as I was going through the bottom of the cabinet looking for this issue I was looking again at the fuse block and the coin door. Attached a couple of pictures for this. On the fuse block there is a wire going from one fuse holder to the other. Never seen that before, anybody know if that is correct or is this hacked? Looks a bit scary to me, especially since I don't understand why it's there.

It should be OK, here is how it looks on the Bally Bon Voyage, you can see it is similar. However the fuse block is pretty hacked up, it looks like 2 of the holders were replaced because somehow the old ones may have burned up? I would consider replacing the entire fuse block with a new one, double-check all the wiring, and double-check all the fuse values.

Also, when you get worried about these things, you can check your schematic. You can see there that 2 of the fuses are wired together with a BLU-R wire, look in section A2. Again, that little BLU-R wire that goes between those 2 fuses looks a little toasty, I'm not sure what that's about.

fuses.jpgfuses.jpg

#37 8 years ago

hey thanks for the info, think I will change the fuse block. what worries me is that the previous owner said the machine smoked the last time they played it, didn't say from where though. I suspect the relay coil that looks burned up, but not sure. think I will get the new coil and clean up the fuse block with the new one and put in all new fuses too, just in case.

thanks, d

#38 8 years ago

oh, and ordering a schematic since I can't find one online that is readable, unless someone knows a better place to get a clear one than ipdb as that one is tough to read

#39 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

oh, and ordering a schematic since I can't find one online that is readable, unless someone knows a better place to get a clear one than ipdb as that one is tough to read

Tell me about it.... my eyes still hurt!

#40 8 years ago

Here are some pics I have on my hard drive...hopefully that, along with pictures FugTM has will get you closer to getting that bad boy up and running.

Fun machine!!

BackboxBackbox
Backbox RightBackbox RightBackbox LeftBackbox Left[att=2639506,554838 aption="Coin Left"]Fuse RightFuse RightFuseBox LeftFuseBox LeftSling LeftSling LeftSling RightSling RightCoin DoorCoin Door

#41 8 years ago

great, just what I need.

thanks to all

fugue, looks like I got the pics I need, thanks for helping!

#42 8 years ago

The Bally fuse holder clips are notoriously crappy. You would do well to change them all, as even if they are not broken they are often high-resistance.

The 10 point circuit gets a lot of use in Sea Ray/Mariner. It may have just been that coil's time to go.

#43 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

It a good idea to get a schematic that is readable. Make sure it is a full sheet version, not a reduced size sheet.

#44 8 years ago

Here are my Sea Ray pictures as requested. It should be noted that everything on this machine is up and working 100%.
I tried to take a few different angles as not to copy fings1 pics.

SEARAY-JonesPlug.JPGSEARAY-JonesPlug.JPG
SEARAY-Fuseblock.jpgSEARAY-Fuseblock.jpg
SEARAY-LeftSling.JPGSEARAY-LeftSling.JPG
SEARAY-RightSling.JPGSEARAY-RightSling.JPG

#45 8 years ago
Quoted from Toyguy:

Yep, that coil and bracket on the side are the main bell. Here's a photo of mine on Sea Ray, the 2 player version of Mariner:
Bell.JPG
Ditto for the Match unit, where yours also seems to be missing the bell:
Match.JPG
Here are the 3 Jones plugs on mine. All 3 are a different size, so yours seems unique in that respect, maybe related to the 4 player version:
Jones.JPG

Thanks for sharing those photos.

I picked up a Mariner recently and have begun working on mine. It's missing both bells - the one on the side of the headbox for the 100 and 1000 points. It's also missing the bell on the 0 to 90 stepper for the 10 points. I suspect they were never installed as there are no screw marks on the inside of the headbox where one would normally be located.

I'm trying to track down both the full assembly for the 100 and 1000's and also the bell for the 10's. Would you be able to tell me the diameter of the bell on the stepper unit?

#46 8 years ago

The small bell on the stepper unit is exactly 3 inches across the middle, I measured it.
The larger bell for the 100 and 1000 points looks to be 4 inches across..I did not measure it.

#47 8 years ago

Thanks FugTM, quite helpful.

#48 8 years ago
Quoted from jackblotto:

Thanks FugTM, quite helpful.

No problem, if you need any more just holler.

#49 8 years ago
Quoted from FugTM:

The small bell on the stepper unit is exactly 3 inches across the middle, I measured it.
The larger bell for the 100 and 1000 points looks to be 4 inches across..I did not measure it.

Thanks very much for that

I have a lead on sourcing the bell for the stepper unit, but need to track down the assembly for the 100 and 1000's. Right now I have an empty space there.

mariner_bell_assembly_coil_wire.jpgmariner_bell_assembly_coil_wire.jpg

How easy / hard is it to track one of these down?

#50 8 years ago

I found a williams one.....mine looks almost exactly like this one, bally coil on mine...but the price is good, maybe this will work for you, maybe worth a gamble, maybe someone else here can 'chime' in and tell us if they think this will work for him? (Pun intended! )

Someone named Ken asks him for the diameter, he said 4inches...same as mine.

Bally/Williams 1970's... weren't they almost the same mechanically at that time ?

ebay.com link: Williams Pinball Machine Bell Assembly

There are 64 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-mariner-em-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.