(Topic ID: 184172)

Bally Mariner: 10 point, 100/1000 point bell (looking for picture)

By Consti

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Consti
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1705 (resized).PNG
IMG_1704 (resized).PNG
IMG_1703 (resized).PNG
IMG_1702 (resized).PNG
IMG_0724 (resized).PNG
#1 7 years ago

Hello everyone,
unfortunately the two bells on my bally mariner are missing. As I'm a big fan of keeping everything 100% original could anyone be so kind and post a detailed picture of these two bells (if the original bells were installed)? Is there only one type of bell used by Bally during the 70s?

Thanks a lot & best wishes,
Constantin

#2 7 years ago

I tried calling Keith, but he's not picking up

IMG_0724 (resized).PNGIMG_0724 (resized).PNG

IMG_1702 (resized).PNGIMG_1702 (resized).PNG

IMG_1703 (resized).PNGIMG_1703 (resized).PNG

IMG_1704 (resized).PNGIMG_1704 (resized).PNG

IMG_1705 (resized).PNGIMG_1705 (resized).PNG

#3 7 years ago

Hi John,
thanks a lot for uploading the pictures. Do you maybe also know the diameter of both bells?
Until now I only found 'remade' bells, which can be adapted to fot belly. I'm Kind of picky when it Comes to authenticity. Does anyone know where I can get a pair of original bally bells? I'm already checking ebay....but they seem to be hard to find.

Thanks a lot,
Constantin

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-mariner-10-point-1001000-point-bell-looking-for-picture and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.