So it has been quite awhile since I have had time to work on the Lost World. I found a replacement, used, MPU to use while I tinker with repairing the acid damage on the original board.
While in test mode I am experiencing two issues: 1. Only the flippers "pull in" while cycling through the 11 solenoids. 2. No music but a bit of a hum from the speaker. I have primarily concentrated on the solenoid issue for now.
The playfield fuse was blown. Replaced and still no energising of the solenoids...but also no blown fuse thus far. Fuses on the rectifer were all good when pulled and tested for continuity.
All test points on the Rectifier are reading as expected. While looking under the playfield I can see someone has cut the wires to some of the solenoids (circled in red). The kicker solenoid in the cabinet jas also been entirely cut.
I came across another thread on here where an almost identical issue was caused by a loose connection at J3 on the rectifier board. Mine defintely look suspect. I made sure they were snug as possible but havent reterminated with a new connector.
Sorry for the duplicate image.