Bally Lost World Part Question

By DML1001

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi,

I hope this is the right forum to ask this.

I have a Bally Lost World (original, not escape from) that I picked up recently. It came with mismatched (3 are one height, the last is another), old dented legs. I would like to purchase a new set of legs, but I am not sure exactly what the part number is.

Can anyone tell me the correct leg height/color of legs that this machine originally came with?

Thanks a lot,
-DML1001

#2 7 years ago

http://www.pbresource.com/legs.html

It looks like for this game it's 28-1/2" non-ribbed dark gray legs.

#3 7 years ago

Forceflow is correct. 28-1/2" long dark gray ( or gun metal grey) legs, non-ribbed. I double checked it on my Bally LW. You can see the legs on the 3rd pic for Lost World in the Gallery pics on Mr. Pinball website.

#4 7 years ago

Yep...I can confirm that. I just measured mine......28.5 inches. I just acquired mine recently as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 149.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lost-world-part-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.