Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

LW KO right (resized).jpg
LW KO left (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

I am in the early stages of attempting to get some kickout hole playfield protectors (aka "Cliffy" protectors) manufactured for the '78 Bally's "Lost World". To facilitate this, I need either a copy of the engineered drawings or "to scale" playfield scans of each the two knockout holes along with the surrounding 5 or 6 inches of playfield area precisely depicting where the nearby post holes are located in relation to the kickout hole.

Please note, I am not benefiting from this (other than getting the opportunity to purchase kickout hole protectors in the future). I am merely facilitating and doing the "grunt work" so I can have a conversation and convince others that this is worthy project to move forward.

Any help will be appreciated and I willing to reimburse reasonable expenses. Also, please let me know if there is interest.

Thank you!

Posted below are pictures of the two kickouts, the right side tends to show more wear than the left.

LW KO left (resized).jpgLW KO left (resized).jpgLW KO right (resized).jpgLW KO right (resized).jpg

#2 1 year ago

I’ve been reminded that an old beat up playfield could also be used, if anyone has a “lost world” playfield forgotten in the basement or laying around in the garage.

#3 1 year ago

I don't have a Lost World, but my kick outs on both my Power Play and Mata Hari are pretty rough. A protector there would be great. Saves a otherwise good play field.

6 months later
#4 6 months ago

FarAway any luck with this? I wouldn't mind some protectors for my LW kickouts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lost-world-kickout-scans-needed-for-playfield-protectors and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.