You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

lw5 (resized).jpg
br10 (resized).jpg
ash4 (resized).jpg
#1 11 months ago

I have completed development of my plug-and-play Bally Lost World Custom Sound Board. I'm offering the first 3 at a discounted price to Lost World owners in the US. See my website for more details and ordering information.

https://geeteoh.com/lostworld.shtml

Once I get feedback that these work, I will open orders to all at my regular pricing and to US, Canada, UK and Australia. Sorry, it is too expensive for me to support my sound boards to other countries with the new Customs changes.

Here is my latest video on the board in my Lost World machine. There is a lot going on with this design. Far more than my previous Star Trek and KISS custom sound boards. The video only shows a portion of what the board does. It comes with three sound banks of 98 sounds each. Boards come with a 16 page printed manual which explains the board and sound file organization. If you are good with creating sounds, you can create your own.

What's next? Depending on if I can keep up with orders, I will be seeking out machines to do Supersonic, Globetrotters, and Six Million Dollar Man.

2 weeks later
#2 11 months ago

Have you gotten anywhere with this? I just acquired a Supersonic and am curious. Not running yet but of sounds are like Star Trek and Kiss, the sounds suck

#3 11 months ago

Lost world is done. It’s on my geeteoh.com website. I’m on the lookout for the other machines to purchase and make boards for them.

#4 11 months ago
Quoted from geeteoh:

Lost world is done. It’s on my geeteoh.com website. I’m on the lookout for the other machines to purchase and make boards for them.

Ok, I should have been more specific. I wanted to know about Supersonic. Some jet sounds might help this game out.

#5 11 months ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Ok, I should have been more specific. I wanted to know about Supersonic. Some jet sounds might help this game out.

It will be a lot of fun to do. Control tower sounds. Afterburner sounds. Requests to go supersonic. Ground speed check requests. Buzz the tower requests. Funny pre-takeoff saftey instructions for start game or power up. Maybe some inspiration ideas from the playfield artwork-I haven’t really looked at it much. Quotes from airplane. Roger, Roger…. Etc.

#6 11 months ago
Quoted from geeteoh:

It will be a lot of fun to do. Control tower sounds. Afterburner sounds. Requests to go supersonic. Ground speed check requests. Buzz the tower requests. Funny pre-takeoff saftey instructions for start game or power up. Maybe some inspiration ideas from the playfield artwork-I haven’t really looked at it much. Quotes from airplane. Roger, Roger…. Etc.

That sounds really cool.

#7 10 months ago

Definately like to purchase this board, but worried about attract sounds. I have games turned on all day, and HATE attract sounds, can these be turned off?
Doesn't say on your website.

#8 10 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Definately like to purchase this board, but worried about attract sounds. I have games turned on all day, and HATE attract sounds, can these be turned off?
Doesn't say on your website.

Yes. There is a DIP switch on my sound board to turn them on or off.

#9 10 months ago
Quoted from geeteoh:

Yes. There is a DIP switch on my sound board to turn them on or off.

ACE! PM incoming for aussie delivery. If i like it, it may go to Pinfest Newcastle, Australia's biggest pinball show.
I have two spots reserved, if i take my Sunset Riders, my restored Lost World will fit right in, and there is a lot of pressure from pinheads to take Lost World.

It was the third pinball i bought i think, and i have some art in the pinball room to highlight it. Such a great game.

Thank you so much for your efforts to make the world of pinball a better place.

Pinball would be a horrible world of only ramps and lcd screens if it wasn't for people like you making it better bit by bit.

ash4 (resized).jpgash4 (resized).jpg

br10 (resized).jpgbr10 (resized).jpg

lw5 (resized).jpglw5 (resized).jpg

#10 10 months ago

Paid now, thanks mate.

Quoted from Lovef2k:

Have you gotten anywhere with this? I just acquired a Supersonic and am curious. Not running yet but of sounds are like Star Trek and Kiss, the sounds suck

What do you mean the sounds suck? Is it not what you expected when you received it?

#11 10 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Paid now, thanks mate.

What do you mean the sounds suck? Is it not what you expected when you received it?

Maybe suck was too strong. It's just that I don't like the original sounds of that era of Bally games. I would prefer chimes over the very first electronic sounds.

#12 10 months ago

I understand.

I'll wait till i get my board and have a few trials to see which way i like it. Worse comes to worse i can put it back to original, but i have high hopes as the background sounds can be lowered to a level that is not prominent. They do seem to sound a bit arcade gamey.

3 months later
#14 7 months ago
Quoted from Lovef2k:

Any updates on this?

Custom Bally Lost World sound board is done. Sold a bunch already. It’s on my geeteoh.com website.

https://geeteoh.com/lostworld.shtml

#15 7 months ago
Quoted from geeteoh:

Custom Bally Lost World sound board is done. Sold a bunch already. It’s on my geeteoh.com website.
https://geeteoh.com/geeteoh/lostworld.shtml

I was referring to supersonic. I should have been more specific.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Franklin, VA
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lost-world-custom-sound-board and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.