(Topic ID: 239739)

Bally Lost World Custom Cards?

By Jimmyhonda

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hello, does anybody know where I could get some Bally lost world custom instruction cards? Thank you!!

#2 5 years ago

Bump

#3 5 years ago

Possibly
Pinballrebel.com.

#4 5 years ago

Thanks Scott!

5 months later
#5 4 years ago

I’m looking for cards for The Lost World too. Were you able to find any? Pinballrebel didn’t seem to have them.

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from Phesson:

I’m looking for cards for The Lost World too. Were you able to find any? Pinballrebel didn’t seem to have them.

http://www.pinballrebel.com/pinball/cards/
They do have them. You just need some card stock to print on. I use him a lot. For custom one's, Maybe find a image you like, Print it, Than
run it through the printer again to print the game instructions and such. Just a thought.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball

$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Displays
Retro Electro Designs

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.95
Boards
Allteksystems

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lost-world-custom-cards?hl=iamdrunker and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.