Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Terry1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

Hi all, I am trying to get a new/ old laguna beach up and going. At first the ABCDEF features were coming up now the don't come at all, sometimes the Ok will light but the screen won't move I believe you have to at least have the ABC in conjunction with the OK before the screen will move. I have manually indexed the wiper on the features contact plate and I do get the features to light and the screen to move. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Bob

#2 5 years ago

Hi Bob. I have a Bally Bikini but a lot of stuff is the same.
A,B,C & D come on at the same time,i.e if you have A then you
WILL have B,C &D.
You can not move the magic screen(s) until you shoot the first
ball.
Terry K

#3 5 years ago

Thank you Terry,

My problem is I never get ABCD to come up. I do get other features to come like OK and rollover buttons, 3 in the orange score green.

Bob

#4 5 years ago

That is different. My A,D,C & D come up quite often.
I'd say one game in ten or so.
My OK could take 20 to 30 nickles or games to get.
Then again, I've seen it come up on a 2nd or 3rd game,
but not often at all!!
Terry K

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-laguna-beach-features and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.