Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jj44114
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 3 years ago

Hi can anyone tell me what their lady luck is using for sound roms? My files say 2 x 2532 . I jumpered 6, 9 , 12 with no luck . The board is working with a 2764 from another game bu when i rejumper for 2532 no luck. I have checked the usual sites ie ipdb etc their files say 2 x 2532 as well.

#2 3 years ago

The last one I saw used one 2764 on the cheap squeak.

#3 3 years ago

The last page of the game manual also lists one rom at U3.

#4 3 years ago

Hi John its Dave Astill. This was the board you sent my friend Steve. It works great . The lady luck files are 2532 from all sources, there is very little info about this game.

#5 3 years ago

Hi Dave,

It’s Jack btw. That board came out of an X’s and O’s which also uses one 2764, so I left the jumpers as is assuming he would be using a 2764 for Lady Luck. The manual is on IPDB, and it has the original rom numbers listed on the last page. Hope that helps.

#6 3 years ago

Sorry Jack. I guess i will combine the 2 2532 files into a 2764.

#7 3 years ago

before you do that, you should be able to use the 2532's. Did you install them in the upper part of the socket? You need to put them in the lower portion of the socket, leaving position 1,2 , 27 and 28 open.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-lady-luck-sound-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.