V (resized).JPG
S (resized).JPG
T (resized).JPG
R (resized).JPG
Q (resized).JPG
P (resized).JPG
O (resized).JPG
M (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shock_me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#5 6 years ago

Early Ballys never had that extra insert under the apron on the lower left corner, so I think it's safe to assume it's not an original Bally. Plus screw holes don't seem to be used at all if you look closely. Did IPB install the extra unused insert under the apron like later WPC games?? CPR hasn't run KISS yet, but its on the upcoming roster.

#7 6 years ago
Quoted from shock_me:

Early Ballys never had that extra insert under the apron on the lower left corner, so I think it's safe to assume it's not an original Bally. Plus screw holes don't seem to be used at all if you look closely. Did IPB install the extra unused insert under the apron like later WPC games?? CPR hasn't run KISS yet, but its on the upcoming roster.

edit: My guess is that it's a very nice IPB repro and worth what they are worth I guess. I know CPR's repro will be $749 when they finally hit the market.

#10 6 years ago

Those stickers were actually reproduction apron stickers for the metal apron. Not sure why they were installed on the playfield though. It seems like a silk screened playfield ie, not an overlay which is a good thing.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider shock_me.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-kiss-reproduction-playfield?tu=shock_me and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.