9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140407_014518.jpg
20140407_014511.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

I finally completed KISS restore. However, an issue I had previously still exists. Inside the coin door, I continue to have a buzz from the coil. When I press hard on the end it goes away but as soon as pressure lifted the annoying buzz returns. I've included a picture of the annoying/offending coil. Any tips on fixing?

20140407_014511.jpg20140407_014511.jpg 20140407_014518.jpg20140407_014518.jpg
#4 9 years ago

What does the lockout coil do? Could I just disconnect it and be done without affecting the functioning of the machine?

#8 9 years ago

Ken, just read your post on KLOV... makes sense.... so at this point I can disconnect it without any issue since this machine will never be used outside my home...
Thanks for all of the input!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 11.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
Electronics

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DrMark12PA.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-kiss-coindoor-coil-buzzing?tu=DrMark12PA and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.