Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by ibis
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hello my Hokus Pokus stopped scoring 100 reel on both players ! it still registers a bonus on the rollovers and registers the lights abcd . what should i look for ?? thanks

#2 2 years ago

If you manually engage the 100 point relay what happens?

#3 2 years ago

1) Does the 100 Point relay get activated when it should?
2) Does adding 10 to 90 activate the 100 Point relay?
3) What happens if you manually activate the 100 Point relay?

#4 2 years ago

Do i have to do that from the back box ??

#5 2 years ago

Does your machine have a 2nd player relay in the backbox? This relay is full of make/break switches that transfer power from 1st player score reels to 2nd player score reels. Check for a switch that all 3 blades are touching. Adjust wrong touching blade.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballdaveh:

Does your machine have a 2nd player relay in the backbox? This relay is full of make/break switches that transfer power from 1st player score reels to 2nd player score reels. Check for a switch that all 3 blades are touching. Adjust wrong touching blade.

He said it won't score on either player which points more to the 100 point relay. That second player relay would cause scoring on both players. I unfortunately have experience with Bally two players doing that

#7 2 years ago

As its been said, the 100 point relay can be manually activated in a game, see what happens. Not sure where it is, look for labels. Or better yet, score single pints or other points and find where the relays are activating, the 100 point relay will be next to the 10's, etc.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-hokus-pokus-100-reel-not-scoring- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.