• Latest reply 1 year ago by HowardR
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

I am looking at purchasing my first EM. The private seller doesn’t know much about it, they’ve moved it once without removing the head or the legs. (*heavy*. I’m not doing that). I would like to remove the head, but don’t immediately see a quick disconnect point for the cabling in the head. Does anyone have a picture or description of its location? It must be in the lower cabinet somewhere near the back I hope.

Also where is the latch for the lockbar typically located? I haven’t been able to lift the playfield up to inspect.

#2 1 year ago

Hello,

there are 2 Jones plugs (multi pin connectors) in the back of the head which unplug, the connectors are approx. 4" long x 1" wide and are towards the bottom, centre of the head.

To remove the lockdown bar, open the coin door (turn the power off first) and inside the opening on the right hand side is a lever which releases the lockdown bar.

If you look up Hi Deal on the Internet Pinball Database, there is an image of the inside of the head, the female sockets are shown with the Jones plugs removed.

#3 1 year ago
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-hi-deal-head-power-connection-lockbar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.