Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-489.jpg
image-131.jpg
image-296.jpg
image-732.jpg
image.jpg
Screenshot_2014-02-11-20-06-38.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Picking up a Hardbody pinball for $200, needs a bit of electrical work I have been told. Suppose to be in good physical condition. Is this a decent deal ?Figured for that price I can't go wrong.

#6 10 years ago

Thanks for the input Just reading opinions out there on hardbody and it seems it is either really liked or really hated.LOL I am not big on the backglass but the theme of the game and the playfield look cool and for $200 I figure I can always get my money back if I decide to sell it one day. I am hoping that I don't have to put to much into it to get it up and running and I will let you know how it goes once I get it and post some pics. The person I am buying it from said it is at his parents place so he is getting rid of it for them so I am thinking it has been sitting there for awhile collecting dust. I'll keep you posted.

#15 10 years ago

Finally picked up the Hardbody pin and what a score, the guy who I got it from is 72 and he said he has had it for 10-15yrs. The cabinet is in almost mint condition, with a few scratches and dings but nothing bad. The playfield is in great shape and just needs a good cleaning and waxing and new rubbers. It does have some sort of electronic issue, some of the lights come on when powered on and that's about it. I checked the fuses and they are good, but haven't had time yet to dive into it anymore. His son said they play it a few weeks ago and it was fine but know only soe of the lights come on and the score display lights up for a second then goes out. I am thinking it is nothing to bad to repair. Even inside the back box is super clean and boards look in great shape. I know some people don't like the art work of the playfield and the picture on the backglass but I think it's cool. Looking forward to getting it up and running to play it. I will try to take some pics later or tomorrow and post.

#19 10 years ago

lol here's the proof all you non believers . Also just went out to check to make sure the main board gets 9 flashes of the LED and the game is almost working , turned it on and the score displays work and the game plays but the right flippers don't work.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-732.jpgimage-732.jpg image-296.jpgimage-296.jpg image-131.jpgimage-131.jpg image-489.jpgimage-489.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dyno.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-hardbody-pinball?tu=dyno and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.