Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75BA5088-F45C-4AB1-998F-4D9BD369149F (resized).jpeg
D6E785AF-CB49-41DB-94A2-07ED6F0E14D8 (resized).jpeg
#1 4 years ago

This was my first pinball machine and I’ve owned it for almost 20 years. I love playing as much today as the day I brought it home.

The backglass was extremely flaky when I got it and after two decades, it didn’t appear it was going to fix itself, so I finally ordered a repop backglass from BGResto. As indicated elsewhere on Pinside, it took awhile to get, but I tried to be patient, knowing it would be nice.

Well, after receiving it today, it is much better than nice—it’s a beautiful piece of craftsmanship! Thanks to Steve for being such a great resource to the pinball community!

I attached before and after pics.

D6E785AF-CB49-41DB-94A2-07ED6F0E14D8 (resized).jpegD6E785AF-CB49-41DB-94A2-07ED6F0E14D8 (resized).jpeg75BA5088-F45C-4AB1-998F-4D9BD369149F (resized).jpeg75BA5088-F45C-4AB1-998F-4D9BD369149F (resized).jpeg
#2 4 years ago

Looks geeat!

#3 4 years ago

Most of the hang glider examples I have seen had bad back glasses. By contrast most of the Hi Deal games (essentially single player hang glider with stand ups vs drops) have nearly perfect backglasses.

The new glass looks amazing! Congrats !!

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

Most of the hang glider examples I have seen had bad back glasses. By contrast most of the Hi Deal games (essentially single player hang glider with stand ups vs drops) have nearly perfect backglasses.
The new glass looks amazing! Congrats !!

BGResto does fantastic work. I feel bad for living with the flaky one for so long....lol

1 month later
#5 3 years ago

I’m having an issue with the Hang Glider that maybe someone can make a suggestion?

When the drop targets are knocked down, they reset, but the ball count advances 1. Any ideas as to how to fix?

Thanks!

#6 3 years ago

I'd check first if the outhole switch is not mis-adjusted (too close). If so, the vibration created by the drop target reset coil firing could close the outhole SW and then advance the ball count unit stepper.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-hang-glider?hl=pinballdad1961 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.