• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

75BA5088-F45C-4AB1-998F-4D9BD369149F (resized).jpeg
D6E785AF-CB49-41DB-94A2-07ED6F0E14D8 (resized).jpeg

#1 1 year ago

This was my first pinball machine and I’ve owned it for almost 20 years. I love playing as much today as the day I brought it home.

The backglass was extremely flaky when I got it and after two decades, it didn’t appear it was going to fix itself, so I finally ordered a repop backglass from BGResto. As indicated elsewhere on Pinside, it took awhile to get, but I tried to be patient, knowing it would be nice.

Well, after receiving it today, it is much better than nice—it’s a beautiful piece of craftsmanship! Thanks to Steve for being such a great resource to the pinball community!

I attached before and after pics.

D6E785AF-CB49-41DB-94A2-07ED6F0E14D8 (resized).jpeg75BA5088-F45C-4AB1-998F-4D9BD369149F (resized).jpeg
#2 1 year ago

Looks geeat!

#3 1 year ago

Most of the hang glider examples I have seen had bad back glasses. By contrast most of the Hi Deal games (essentially single player hang glider with stand ups vs drops) have nearly perfect backglasses.

The new glass looks amazing! Congrats !!

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from robotronjohn:

Most of the hang glider examples I have seen had bad back glasses. By contrast most of the Hi Deal games (essentially single player hang glider with stand ups vs drops) have nearly perfect backglasses.
The new glass looks amazing! Congrats !!

BGResto does fantastic work. I feel bad for living with the flaky one for so long....lol

1 month later
#5 1 year ago

I’m having an issue with the Hang Glider that maybe someone can make a suggestion?

When the drop targets are knocked down, they reset, but the ball count advances 1. Any ideas as to how to fix?

Thanks!

#6 1 year ago

I'd check first if the outhole switch is not mis-adjusted (too close). If so, the vibration created by the drop target reset coil firing could close the outhole SW and then advance the ball count unit stepper.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside