(Topic ID: 225726)

Bally Grey Parts Manual - does anyone have a complete PDF??

By DW3000

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by provato
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

The 1994 grey (or is that gray?) Bally parts catalog.. is there really no complete PDF copy of this floating around?

I find that awful interface for the parts manuals on PPS’s site to be absolutely frustrating. And the “searchable” version they link just comes up all messed up. Plus it’s missing pages!

I just want a pdf I can throw on my tablet, zoom, flip pages, jump to certain spots, etc... all without having to deal with that clunky web interface that seems designed to just make me hate living.

Something like all of my other manuals: easy friendly PDFs.

There, I feel better now... until I need to reference that book again, anyways.

#2 5 years ago
    Quoted from DW3000:

the parts manuals on PPS’s site to be absolutely frustrating

I feel your pain...More than once I cussed at my computer trying to navigate and read the green catalog, and that one is mostly complete.

9 months later
    #3 4 years ago

Anyone found a complete gray parts catalog yet in pdf?
    I’m also interested

#4 4 years ago
    #5 4 years ago
    Quoted from xsvtoys:

Try this link.

BOOM! Thank you!

Any idea where I can get a GREEN parts catalog?

#6 4 years ago

Can you more specifically describe the green catalog you are looking for? Is it a Bally? What is the year?

#7 4 years ago

Unfortunately this is the pdf file from planetary pinball that everyone have already...
    It is missing the same pages as the online catalog on their website.
    For example I’m looking for pages 7-45 to 7-53 and they are missing
    Thanks for uploading though

#8 4 years ago

If there is any way we can get scans of just those pages I can insert them into the pdf.

#9 4 years ago

Sadly, my binder copy doesn't have those pages, either. A note in the front entitled "Pinball Parts Catalog Supplementary 16-9562-A (Light blue pages to Gray Catalog)" indicates that those pages were part of an update that went out in August of 1997.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from JWJr:

Sadly, my binder copy doesn't have those pages, either. A note in the front entitled "Pinball Parts Catalog Supplementary 16-9562-A (Light blue pages to Gray Catalog)" indicates that those pages were part of an update that went out in August of 1997.

Hey thanks for this info!
    Can you post a photo or scan of this note?
    Also how do you know of this August 1997 update? Do you or anyone else have it or seen it?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-grey-parts-manual-does-anyone-have-a-complete-pdf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.