11 months ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 11 months ago

I picked up a '66 Bally Gold Rush that has had the microswitch for the Mystery Bonus removed. Also, the kicker coil for the bagatelle arm is gone but I have a new Bally replacement. There are three loose wires in the back of the head by the kicker coil that do not seem to correspond to the schematic.

I could use some up-close pics of the microswitch and the wire colors coming into it, as well as the wiring for the kicker coil in the back of the head.
I need a couple of other pics too, so if you have a GR that you can get to take some pics, that would be great. If you have a schematic, that would be even better, as mine has me confused.

TIA,

Alan

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-gold-rush-need-pics- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.