Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Atari_Daze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

york43 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Hey all, I have a Bally 6803 (Motordome) that is missing its side art. Does anyone know where I could get repros of the generic "bally-midway" side art that was on these cabinets? Or even better, does anyone know where I can get some custom side art printed?

york43 (resized).jpg

#2 4 years ago

I contacted Travis at Twisted Pins about a stencil for that. He said it was possible to make a stencil but it would be difficult to get right when applying.

I'm gonna make a new wood cab for my 6803 and I'm thinking of putting stencil art on the side instead of the original decals.

#3 4 years ago

Yeah I only see 4 colors, you won't be able to stencil the gradient in the ball though and there are a lot of places where you'll have floating stencil. If anyone knows a source for these it would be greatly appreciated,there are at least a half dozen cabs that use the same artwork

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

I contacted Travis at Twisted Pins about a stencil for that. He said it was possible to make a stencil but it would be difficult to get right when applying.
    I'm gonna make a new wood cab for my 6803 and I'm thinking of putting stencil art on the side instead of the original decals.

Sorry. I may not have been very clear but what I meant was I'm going to put stencil art relevent to the theme instead of Bally Midway on the side.

There was a company in Europe that had a nice stencil of a guy holding a tommy gun. I was thinking of using that.

1 week later
    #5 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Dmbjunky, can you please share the dimensions of both back box and main cabinet when you get around to building your new wood cabinet? would be much appreciated.

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

Isn't he in jail or at least in trouble with the law? Plus he screwed lots of people with his shitty stencils and his site is defunct.

#7 4 years ago

love to see the one made for Strange Science be made available, I'd buy that over the blaah Bally/ midway logo.

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from wdennie:

love to see the one made for Strange Science be made available, I'd buy that over the blaah Bally/ midway logo.

Well sure, its the same thing just different colors. I just wish there was one available.

#9 4 years ago

Well check this out..... getting closer ( http://www.gameongrafix.com/bargain-bin/bally-midway-art-27-12-x-9-78 )

I sent Gameongrafix an email asking if the full sides are available, I'll post here if they are cross those fingers!

5 months later
    #10 4 years ago

bimm,

Retrorefurbs has all the color schemes for these old Bally Midway machines.

4 weeks later
    #11 4 years ago

i can print a set. just made some for my black belt that were faded. it's a full wrap that covers the whole sides. i can also make them any color combo that you would want

11 months later
    #12 3 years ago
    Quoted from mikedrees:

i can print a set. just made some for my black belt that were faded.

How did these turn out, can you still make more?

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside