Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by flynnibus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maestro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 6 years ago

If I remember correct those dts wire in series so when they all go down the last one completes the path to the board to trigger the coil to reset the bank. Check under the drops to see if there is a loose wire.

#5 6 years ago

No loose wires then time to make sure all the switch contacts are clean and making good contact. Game off. Drop them all. Lift pf. Put ohm meter across each dt switch and see if they buzz on your meter. May find one that isn't making continuity or makes continuity intermittent. How long has it been since the assembly has been pulled from the game and cleaned up? Any of the drops drag and not snappy when hit? Might be time to pull the assembly and do a thorough cleaning. Not for the faint of heart tho. But if you have slow drops this is the perfect oportunity to get the assembly out and really get to work on the hole thing. But I'm crazy like that. Make sure all the switches are working and adjusted well. Also, check continuity across all switches while they are raised. If one is stuck closed I wouldn't put it past the thing to ignore the switch since it's always closed. I doubt it but I've seen some weird stuff.

#10 6 years ago

Screw it. Change the diode on every switch associated with the misfires.i used to check them is I had a suspect. After having so may testing good but still acting up after testing good and having to replace anyway I now rarely test if I suspect. They can test good and still be bad. Replace them, take care to place the band on the same orientation the old one came out. Do it and be done with it. Report back. If that ain't it you got more issues. BTW balls are good for doing phantom fires. You should go ahead and change the little green capacitors on the switches. They short and cause havoc as well. Someone correct me of I'm wrong but aren't the 0.05 farad?

#11 6 years ago

Microfarad not farad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 69.00
$ 199.95
$ 17.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider maestro.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-future-spa-switch-issue?tu=maestro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.