View topic image gallery

dr.-evil-million-dollar-term-policy-300x241 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 7 years ago

Thinking of selling mine. 100% working but very much a players machine. Playfield is 90% Mylar from the flippers to the bottom of the abc lanes at the top so it's probably awesome if someone is brave enough to remove it.

There is wear coming out of the shooter lane, in the frontier bonus saucer lane and in the out hole for some reason. cabinet is very sound structurally. But lots of paint chips.

What should a guy ask for something like this? It's a rare game and I have people lining up to buy it but I dont want to burn any bridges by gouging any local collectors either.

I bought it for a great price but I've put what I would consider lots of money in to it to get it to this stage.

Anyone have any thoughts on a price. And before the offers start coming in, I'm not really interested in shipping it. Would be either a pick up or for the right deal I'd be willing to deliver or even meet half way for a trade.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

"One million dollars", just kidding... Very nice playfield on that. Good luck with the sale. Make sure you want to sell it before it's too late, lol.
(Ugh, this joke made me feel like another old man on Pinside, but I suppose I have to include the picture... )

It's fun to play still. But the crickets make my wife's ears bleed and I'm looking to upgrade to something like a Williams system 11. Would love my grand lizard back. And have been pondering an f14 tomcat.

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from DrJoe:

Probably $2,000 or so (U.S.)

the price I had in my head was much lower than that. That's kinda why I thought I'd ask. Haven't sold much since things got silly price wise.

#6 7 years ago

Forgot to mention it has a brand new after market mpu. And back glass is really nice.

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

I would say 1,200-1500.
Whysnow will be in here soon to tell you its worth 2,500-3,500 now that he found one.

1500 us converts to around $2000 cdn. That's around what I was thinking.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Keeping my eye on this thread...just picked one up two weekends ago, way nicer than this one.

Please pm me what you paid for it. Not interested in the spat. Just trying to get an idea what to list for.

#43 6 years ago

Appreciate the feedback guys. Sorry for the sh&tstorm its created.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 55.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Displays

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-frontier-price?tu=Pauz21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.