• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Lambecka
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Pinball (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My bally flipflop shows a small problem for me difficult to find and where to look at.
Start new game all the flipflops are resetting, but during the game they works fine, but one of the features is that when knocking down all four pc during the game , feature lights left and right are lit and when hit the mushroom bumper the flipflop should reset during the game but they don,t.
When loosing the ball they do reset. Can some one assist?
Observation is that as soon as hit one of the post for the flipflop or activating rollover on the top the bonus relais retracks and stay retrackt and is noisy
Albert

#3 6 years ago

Yes they are added

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

If the Flips Reset relay doesn't fire when it should, diagnose this circuit with Alligator clip jumper wires.

Did the test with alligator clip. The flip rel, wires and switches were ok. If i connect from flip rel switch W or one of the others and make connection to mushroom bumber rel. switch OB the flipreset fires when mushrooms bumper lit and activated.
So need to follow the OB wire from mushroom rel. With the documantation i have difficult to,see where it goes.
The problem is between connection between flips rel 4 and mushroom rel. Wire OB. Goes to 20 pins.connector to playfield.
Checked the 20 pins connector cleaned and measures ok
Albert

#6 6 years ago

So with the jumper with alligatorclip it works and from mushroom bumber relais followed the ob wire to the 20 pinconnector. But from there cannot find where it goes????

#7 6 years ago

Problem solved one of the blade switches of flipper 1 relais was dirty and needed adjustment

Thanks

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lambecka.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-flip-flop-reset-during-game?tu=Lambecka and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.