You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3734.JPEG
778680F2-D0F2-4EAF-9560-9A1D9D96FA50 (resized).jpeg
F81E99DC-A32B-4B3D-8B49-F3C9F975A96F (resized).jpeg
unnamed (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

I picked a EFLW and having an issue with the upper right flipper. Its not working at all. The other 3 work fine. I rebuilt everything but still nothing. It looks like someone hacked the wires on the lower right as well as the upper right. Can someone provide pics of both flippers so i can try to piece together the proper way they go? Im not sure what they were doing but its a mess. Thanks

#3 4 years ago

Do you happen to havea pic of the lower right as well? That should be where the power is coming from I want to make sure thats wired right as well. Thanks alot for the first pic.

#5 4 years ago

My wiring was different from yours but i changed them to match. Now its weird. If i press the right flipper, the lower goes up but not the top. If i hold down the right flipper button and press the left button the upper right flipper will go up and stay up as long as the right flipper button is held. Im stumped. Is there a flipper board? Could it be bad? Anyone have a clue?

#6 4 years ago

Fixed!! The wires going from the leaf switch were backwards. I switched them and now I’m in business

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 36.95
$ 18.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
New Cumberland, PA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpinnerAddict.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-escape-from-lost-world-flipper-issue?tu=SpinnerAddict and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.