Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by girloveswaffles
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Black_Jack_(resized).jpg
PB050282_(resized).JPG
Em._MHs_and_Em._EK_(resized).jpg
20160805_160132_(resized).jpg
20160805_160144_(resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

I have just brought my EM Bally Night Rider up to the gameroom to join his SS little brother. I need to restore the EM but it works perfectly. Have to say I like the play of the EM a bit more than the SS. Nothing says old school pinball better than the sound of the score reels. Would love to add an EM Mata Hari to my collection some day. I would love to see any Bally Twins or other brand EM/SS twins. I know Dayhuff can contribute here. Everyone enjoys seeing his collection. I played all brands of games in the 70s and I have several brands in my collection but Ballys are my sentimental favorites.

20160805_160144_(resized).jpg

20160805_160132_(resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

Pretty cool. I'd like to see a set of Cleopatra twins.

#3 2 years ago

Please don't tell me that's a topper

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from rstrunks:

I would love to see any Bally Twins or other brand EM/SS twins. I know Dayhuff can contribute here. Everyone enjoys seeing his collection. I played all brands of games in the 70s and I have several brands in my collection but Ballys are my sentimental favorites.

Yes I've owned many "Twins" over the years from both Gottlieb and Bally but I presently don't have any twins at the moment as they eat up valuable real estate that I cant afford to give. Here's a few pictures from the past though. Many of the twins came through before the era of digital camera so all I have is the old 35mm pictures to look at......

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, MI.
269-979-3836

Em._MHs_and_Em._EK_(resized).jpg

PB050282_(resized).JPG

#5 2 years ago

I've been searching for an SS Black Jack and an EM Hot Tip for a while... Will be setting up my EM Black Jack next to a friend's SS Black Jack at their next tournament

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Please don't tell me that's a topper

That actually is a topper. It's a Courier Night Rider 40 channel CB that is identical to the one on the backglass. It's wired into the 12v circuit. Out of 24 games it's the only topper I have.

#7 2 years ago

i have got
several BLY twins
injcluding Mata Hari
Freedom (with proto EM)
and
Black Jack

Only other twin is more of a bastard cousin
GTB SS Sinbad and GTB Eye of Tiger EM

#8 2 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Will be setting up my EM Black Jack

Whoa baby! They only made 120 of those! I ain't never seen one! I have the ss version. It's a bit beat, but plays great. Blackjack is a very underrated machine, imho. Simple, yet challenging and fun. Would love to rip that spinner lit for 100 on the em version.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Whoa baby! They only made 120 of those! I ain't never seen one! I have the ss version. It's a bit beat, but plays great. Blackjack is a very underrated machine, imho. Simple, yet challenging and fun. Would love to rip that spinner lit for 100 on the em version.

There was an absolute trashed one for sale for like $300 at Pinfest 2016. It was missing the head and I think was in a flood. Somebody here bought it I believe. Couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger on it vs. a nice working game I saw. One or the other.

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Pretty cool. I'd like to see a set of Cleopatra twins.

I was browsing IPDB and fell in love with the artwork on Pyramid. (EM 2 player version) Fell in love with it is probably an understatement.

Different backglass art than Cleopatra. (Which is cool in it's own right) Hope to own a Pyramid one day now, such a pretty game. Only 950 made though.

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

I was browsing IPDB and fell in love with the artwork on Pyramid. (EM 2 player version) Fell in love with it is probably an understatement.
Different backglass art than Cleopatra. (Which is cool in it's own right) Hope to own a Pyramid one day now, such a pretty game. Only 950 made though.

I had to look up Pyramid because I hadn't seen that one before. I think I still prefer the Cleopatra backglass. The colors and detail seem to be better, especially on the EM version.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from fireball2:

Here's the one from Arcade Expo. Same game with different backglass:
Black_Jack_(resized).jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 149.00
$ 30.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 50.00
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
€ 3.95
Flipper Parts
Multigame
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
Machine - For Sale
Dayton, OH
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Washington, DC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 149.00
$ 21.00
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Thorndale, PA
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 45.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
1,150 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sylvania, OH
$ 10.00
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 157.00
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside