6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by cj69
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

Hi people , here what's happening, on My Bally embryon .the single drop Target doesn't reset upon turning on the game or after hitting the captive all as it should however if I close and hold the captive ball switch and then hit the target only then will the target score and make a sound then when I release the already held captive ball switch And close it again the drop Target will in fact pop up. Now without doing all of this holding switches closed I would have to hit the captive ball 6 times and then it resets the single drop Target. Any suggestion guys and gals?

#3 6 years ago

The switch for the red standup target is normally meant to be in a closed position, and only open upon the captive ball hitting it.

#4 6 years ago

Thank you very much pinplayer01 you were a huge help embryon is now fixed the switch that someone put in there was a normally open switch so the only time it would work is when I had the Playfield raised and the captive ball weighted down on the switch closing it ha I got the game like that but thanks to your Direction and my buddies help it's working great now much appreciated man.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-embryon-single-target-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.