10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by davej
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davej.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Working on a Bally Air Aces. Here’s the problem, a one player game works as it should however when you start a two player game at the end of the second player ball the game advances to the 3rd player, at the end of that ball it brings up the 4th player. At the end of that ball the game stays on the 4th player. I keep thinking this is related to the player up unit as the player up coil keeps firing after each ball except in 1 player mode. The player up reset coil fires only at game reset. seems to me this coil needs to be energized after the second player ball drains. Anyone seen this in a Bally EM before?
Thanks in advance.

#3 10 years ago

thanks very much! I looked again at the player unit and found one of the wipers was not making good contact and was very slugish. Cleaned everything and adjusted the contact and that fixed the problem.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 109.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider davej.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-em-tech-help?tu=davej and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.